Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264611 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:27 pm
Forum move | GASRForum
08/27/2017

Hello and welcome to GASRForum's big move!

Due to issues that have recently surfaced in part by formotion, the moderator team has collectively decided that we will go ahead with the move to the new forum right now. If you need any more information what has happened, please refer to the following topic:

Within the past 2-3 days, we have given access to the new forum to discord members that have either recently joined or have been on the server for a while due to their activity. Now that we have gone through the first wave of active people on the Discord chat, we are ready to start accepting members through the forum at this time.

Please be aware that posting will still be temporarily blocked through this time. The only place you can post is in this thread.

The Process:
Each moderator available and ready to respond to new accounts will post if they are open or closed. If a moderator is open, you may post your form here. You will shortly receive PM from that moderator giving you directions among allowing you to create your account. From there after approval, you will be able to use the new forum as usual.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
**UPDATE 9/17/2017**
YOU WILL NEED AN EMAILED LINK IN ORDER TO BE APPROVED ON THE FORUM!
Due to the massive amount of people receiving unauthorized use of our new forum link, we have resorted to an email link confirmation system. All accounts that do not have this link are unable to create an account. Meaning: If you would like to use the new forum, please post your form in THIS thread ONLY. Be sure that your email is working and that you have access to it since it'll be the email associated with your account.

YOU NEED A MODERATOR TO APPROVE YOUR ACCOUNT!
if you create an account or give out the link to others and allow them to make accounts, they will be deleted. We will only be approving those that post in this thread.

UPON ACCOUNT APPROVAL, YOU WILL RECEIVE ANY/ ALL WARNINGS THAT CORRESPOND TO YOUR GASR ACCOUNT!
If you ever had any previous warnings/reminders on your gasr account, your new gasr account will have them as well. Do not be alarmed if you just got on the new forum and have warnings to acknowledge, they are just previous warnings/reminders that have stacked up over time.

** If you received your bar back after getting a warning that docks your bar, it will still be recorded. You will not have your bar docked from it.
** If you received a warning that includes a bar dock -that does not relate to art theft- , it will fall off 3 months time (if it hasn't already been 3 months.) You will not have to manually apply for a bar re-instatement FOR NON-ART THEFT WARNINGS.

PLEASE DO NOT POST FORMS IF ALL MODERATORS ARE CLOSED
I didn't think we needed to reiterate that but we have been continually getting forms sent to us while unavailable. Any forms sent at the wrong time will be ignored. You may resend when we are open.

JOIN DATES WILL BE ALTERED AT A LATER DATE
They are done manually off the forum and will take some time.

EACH MODERATOR WILL BE DOING BATCHES OF 20 AT A TIME
we are doing are best to move each account in a timely manner.

YOU MUST USE YOUR SAME USERNAME AND EMAIL
Once you are approved to make your account on the new forum, you need to continue using your same name and email. Name changes will be open at a later date.

YOUR PROOF SHOULD LOOK LIKE THIS:

FORM:
Code:
[b]GASR Username: [/b] [please link your account if possible as well]
[b]Proof:[/b] [Should be a screenshot of the information tab (see above)]
[b]Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?:[/b]  [Yes or No]

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM us. Any answered questions will be placed in an F.A.Q here.

Last edited by Luxor on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:23 am; edited 7 times in total
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:35 pm
Moderators Available | GASRForum
08/27/2017

MODERATORS CURRENTLY OPEN

CERN

MODERATORS CURRENTLY CLOSED

CERN l FERVENT | ALEX | MATTIE | MEYLITH | CAS | CAIN | KYLES | QUEEN | POISONOUS | LUXOR | CAIN

Last edited by Luxor on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:17 am; edited 30 times in total
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:36 pm
F.A.Q | GASRForum
08/27/2017

Q: Will my threads be moved over to the new forum?
A: No, those will have to be moved manually on your own accord. You will be able to view your threads but cannot post anything.

Q: Will my Private messages be moved over to the new forum?
A: Again no, those will have to be moved manually on your own accord. You will have to save anything you need.

Q: Can you delete my account on old GASR?
A: no, this would just create more unnecessary work for us. We will be removing this forum/ every account once everything is done.

Q: Can I just DM you my form/ information via discord?
A: No. We are not allowing forms to be sent via discord at this time. If you feel your email is sensitive information that you do not want on this thread please feel free to pm a moderator with the information. Please also write your reasoning on the "proof" section. please be aware doing this will hold up the process even more, so only use this if completely necessary. Remember everything will be deleted once done.

Q: Will you accept my form if i Pm it to you?
A: No. All forms must be posted on this thread.

Q: I cannot post my form in the topic thread, what do I do?
A: If you cannot post your form in the thread, it is because it is locked. If a moderator is NOT available to accept forms, this topic will be locked. If a moderator is AVAILABLE to accept forms, this topic will be unlocked.

Q: I don't have access to the current email I used to sign up for GASR, what should I do?
A: If you do not have access to your current email, you can simply change it to another one to which you do have access to. Easy peasy  eue

Q: I've been waiting for account approval for days, Whats the hold up?
A: If its taking you days to get account approval, please be sure you have posted a form in this thread and a moderator is handling your batch. If you received the new forum link from someone who is not a moderator and created an account, IT WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED. We are verifying accounts so people don't sign up with other people's names/ pretend to be another user. Lets be fair to one another.

Q: If I don't post in this thread, will my GASR account be deleted?
A: No, we will wait as long as we have to in order to get a good majority of people on the new GASRforum. Obviously, the faster the better- but we understand there are users that do not get on daily/regularly.

Last edited by Luxor on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:19 am
Open!

The Perfect Murder - Custom shop

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:32 am
GASR Username: Gasp
Proof: link
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:39 am
GASR Username: Derish http://www.gasrforum.com/u24830
Proof: https://gyazo.com/82c5ef22df025da9c339c80c582bdf92
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:31 am
GASR Username: Sock
Proof: click
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: yesyes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:35 am
GASR Username: Cordis
Proof: here
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:23 pm
@Sunshine @SugarTyts @Amalii @Reikami

Please check your email!
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:27 pm
GASR Username: Sherbetron
Proof: Boop
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?:  Yes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:56 pm
@Queen I replied to your message because I didn't receive an email that I have saw, was just wondering if maybe it didn't send though.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:15 pm
GASR Username: velvet
Proof: xx
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: yes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:07 pm
GASR Username: Zombotik
Proof: XX
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:17 pm
GASR Username: Viewed
Proof: xx
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?:  Yes~
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:32 pm
GASR Username: Deary
Proof: Boop
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes !
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next