FEEL FREE TO JOIN NEW GASR VIA THE LINK PROVIDED! :
https://gasrforum.net/

Old information:

Last edited by Luxor on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:07 am; edited 11 times in total
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:35 pm
Moderators Available | GASRForum
08/27/2017

MODERATORS CURRENTLY OPEN

This thread will remain open 24 hours a day.

CERN | MATTIE | MEYLITH | CAS | CAIN | KYLES |FERVENT| LUXOR | FERVENT | ALEX | QUEEN | POISONOUS

Last edited by Luxor on Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 31 times in total
Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:36 pm
F.A.Q | GASRForum
08/27/2017

Q: Will my threads be moved over to the new forum?
A: No, those will have to be moved manually on your own accord. You will be able to view your threads but cannot post anything.

Q: Will my Private messages be moved over to the new forum?
A: Again no, those will have to be moved manually on your own accord. You will have to save anything you need.

Q: Can you delete my account on old GASR?
A: no, this would just create more unnecessary work for us. We will be removing this forum/ every account once everything is done.

Q: Can I just DM you my form/ information via discord?
A: No. We are not allowing forms to be sent via discord at this time. If you feel your email is sensitive information that you do not want on this thread please feel free to pm a moderator with the information. Please also write your reasoning on the "proof" section. please be aware doing this will hold up the process even more, so only use this if completely necessary. Remember everything will be deleted once done.

Q: Will you accept my form if i Pm it to you?
A: No. All forms must be posted on this thread.

Q: I cannot post my form in the topic thread, what do I do?
A: If you cannot post your form in the thread, it is because it is locked. If a moderator is NOT available to accept forms, this topic will be locked. If a moderator is AVAILABLE to accept forms, this topic will be unlocked.

Q: I don't have access to the current email I used to sign up for GASR, what should I do?
A: If you do not have access to your current email, you can simply change it to another one to which you do have access to. Easy peasy  eue

Q: I've been waiting for account approval for days, Whats the hold up?
A: If its taking you days to get account approval, please be sure you have posted a form in this thread and a moderator is handling your batch. If you received the new forum link from someone who is not a moderator and created an account, IT WILL BE IGNORED AND DELETED. We are verifying accounts so people don't sign up with other people's names/ pretend to be another user. Lets be fair to one another.

Q: If I don't post in this thread, will my GASR account be deleted?
A: No, we will wait as long as we have to in order to get a good majority of people on the new GASRforum. Obviously, the faster the better- but we understand there are users that do not get on daily/regularly.

Last edited by Luxor on Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:19 am
Open!

The Perfect Murder - Custom shop

Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:32 am
GASR Username: Gasp
Proof: link
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:39 am
GASR Username: Derish http://www.gasrforum.com/u24830
Proof: https://gyazo.com/82c5ef22df025da9c339c80c582bdf92
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:31 am
GASR Username: Sock
Proof: click
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: yesyes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:35 am
GASR Username: Cordis
Proof: here
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:23 pm
@Sunshine @SugarTyts @Amalii @Reikami

Please check your email!
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:27 pm
GASR Username: Sherbetron
Proof: Boop
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?:  Yes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:56 pm
@Queen I replied to your message because I didn't receive an email that I have saw, was just wondering if maybe it didn't send though.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:15 pm
GASR Username: velvet
Proof: xx
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: yes
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:07 pm
GASR Username: Zombotik
Proof: XX
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes.
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:17 pm
GASR Username: Viewed
Proof: xx
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?:  Yes~
Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:32 pm
GASR Username: Deary
Proof: Boop
Is the email attached to your account working and do you have access to it?: Yes !
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next