Gasrforum
Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 114102 messages in 1844 subjects

Online Staff

Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:57 pm
I sent a PM to someone regarding the wip of their order, but I changed my mind about it and decided to cancel the order.
I was wondering: If I delete a message while it's still in the outbox, will it still send the recipient or will it not?
>< I really dont wanna send a message like "Oh here's your WIP" and then after send another like "Y'know what? I need to cancel your order i'm just not feeling it"
Any help is appreciated ♥
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:10 pm
@windows
i believe if you delete the message while it's in the outbox, it'll delete since it'll no longer be able to go into the sent box. and it won't be sent to the other person. but it's always best to do it right away, because once it's sent, it's sent.

i do it a lot of the times when i think the messages are no longer needed or i change my mind about something.
Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:23 am
ye if u delete it while it's in the outbox they can still get it in their inbox
but unless it switches to your sentbox then they haven't yet read it and you can still delete it
but it doesn't mean that they won't get the notification still
Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:42 pm
So in a nutshell,

If it's still in the outbox, they haven't read it and you can delete it, which will also remove it from their inbox, but they'll still have a notification that they had received a message from you if they log-in before the notification cache clears itself out.

Marking this as solved.
Page 1 of 1