Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 114102 messages in 1844 subjects

Online Staff

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:07 pm
I have a monoprice tablet, does anyone know why SAI won't let me use it? the curser won't even move unless I move my mouse, it's really getting to me now, the tablet works fine anywhere but SAI
Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm
Are you running Windows 10? A lot of people have issues with that tablet + Win 10 when trying to use SAI.
A common solution is to run the program as administrator (for whatever reason).
If you're running Win 10, let me know. There are a lot of other solutions we can try.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:24 am
Vee wrote:
Are you running Windows 10? A lot of people have issues with that tablet + Win 10 when trying to use SAI.
A common solution is to run the program as administrator (for whatever reason).
If you're running Win 10, let me know. There are a lot of other solutions we can try.
yes, unfortunately I am running Win 10, it wont work for any editing program
Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:11 am
I got SAI to run now, just no pressure sensitivity on any editing program except the testing thing for the tablet
Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:18 am
Try restarting your computer / updating your tablet drivers / going to task manager > services and restarting the tablet service.

separate solutions
Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 am

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:16 am
Honestly, I use a XP-PEN star 03 and it's so damn annoying to work with, I always suggest a WACOM because it is straight away with the settings.

Anyway, I had the same stuggles, what I did was change the Misc file in the SAI folder and change the tablet and mouse settings to either 0 and 1, and test it out, also removing the USB cable a couple times when you open up SAI, I actually had to download a certain version of SAI to actually make the sensitivity to work, it seems the person who was using the version of SAI I got had all the settings in place for users without sensitivity.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:35 am
What @Cain linked is what I was looking at! I'd recommend digging through the comments if none of that works. I found the original solution I mentioned there and it worked for some as well.
Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:34 pm
Cain, the driver they tell me doesnt work, says to connect tablet before trying. And im using the tablet to do it
Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:00 am
You tried the updated version right?
https://iamwolfie.deviantart.com/journal/Win10-Adobe-CC-Monoprice-Tablet-Pressure-FIX-665504983
+ got the updated driver driver #4
https://www.monoprice.com/home/driverdownload?pg_no=1&s_keyword=graphic

Make sure you read the steps and followed correctly there are quite a few steps

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:00 pm
Cain wrote:
You tried the updated version right?
https://iamwolfie.deviantart.com/journal/Win10-Adobe-CC-Monoprice-Tablet-Pressure-FIX-665504983
+ got the updated driver driver #4
https://www.monoprice.com/home/driverdownload?pg_no=1&s_keyword=graphic

Make sure you read the steps and followed correctly there are quite a few steps
It still says that the driver cannot be downloaded & to retry. I guess i just can't use it.
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:13 pm
thats weird, you should contact the monoprice support on the website because how're you supposed to use a tablet without the driver?

Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:14 pm
Cain wrote:
thats weird, you should contact the monoprice website because how do you use a tablet without the driver?
well...i thought well hey while im high i can fix it...this was several days ago and i keep forgetting. So yeah, Im going to call them ahaha
Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:16 pm
Yeah, because thats really silly how their driver downloads aren't working. Keep me updated here on how it goes after you've contacted them.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:14 pm
Cain wrote:
Yeah, because thats really silly how their driver downloads aren't working. Keep me updated here on how it goes after you've contacted them.
I called & he sent me the windows 10 driver, now it just wont make any squiggles at all in GIMP or anything @D@ Just shoot me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next