Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

TOS Update: Blacklists
July 31, 2017 #tos #update

We've made an update to our Rules & Guidelines. More specifically, our guidelines covering harassment. Click here to read about the change.

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

Sewn

Visit my shop View my bio

My name is Julia, I've been drawing for 10 years! I've been a part of the gasr community for 4 years now and it's one of the most heartwarming community's I've been in. I've always loved drawing since I was tiny and It's my dream to make a living out of drawing art <3 Thank you for all the love and support!

Facebook: Click
DA: Click

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
43%
 43% [ 446 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 114 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 45 ]
Not Sure
18%
 18% [ 181 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
24%
 24% [ 243 ]
Total Votes : 1029

Statistics

We have 15229 registered users
The newest registered user is papojager

Our users have posted a total of 268697 messages in 4649 subjects

GASR Time

Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:31 pm
hoi im kayla
i'm a brand new mod trainee for the auction mod position  flower

I'm currently available all the time

but I usually visit GASR from like 10 AM - 10 PM PDT

soon I will be starting a new part time job that's from 5AM  - 1 PM (it's overnight)

so I'll still be available during the day.

Last edited by kyles on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 pm
I'm normally going to be available from 10AM - 7PM on weekdays Mon- Fri since my work hours are typically from 5AM - 9AM

On weekends I'm with the boytoy so I won't have access to my laptop

Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:49 pm
changing it up AGAIN haha

so I'll be working some days from 5AM - 9PM

I also will be working for AmeriCorps Mon - Fri in the afternoons as a Literacy Tutor for about 5 hours a day

I will be fairly busy during the weekdays but I will be on in the mornings when I can and also at night
I'll also be available over the weekends, since me and my schöner Mann sit around and watch youtube all day anyways LOL

Page 1 of 1