Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:59 pm
Well i have a big doubt, i'm new here (just two days) and i only seen digital artist in the forum, so Is traditional art common here?? because i don't seen anybody yet

I really want to know, cauz i don't know if my art will be helpful uwu!
Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:06 pm
Hello and welcome to gasr its good to see a new face. Traditional art is not all too common in gasr however it is definitely there and welcomed. Ofcourse your art will be helpful and appreciated.

I myself and quite a few other users do traditional art so don't worry about it! I look forward to seeing your art posted in the threads.

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:19 pm
@cain thank you for your answer!! I am happy to have gotten this page, and I hope to be lucky despite everything, I have hope!

I already opened my store by the way! And wait patiently for my clients

It's good to see nice people around here, I hope we can be friends in the forum: 3
Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:44 pm
I'm sure we can be friends. And there's a lot of great and friendly people on this forum. Good luck on your shop! I'll pay a visit

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:52 am
Wow, your art is lovely!
I agree that it's not too common around here but it's really lovely and I'll be stalking your shop. hee Keep up the great work, and good luck!
Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:26 pm
Oh god! Thank you so much, i'm really glad about you said! <3333 @vee
Page 1 of 1