Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
44%
 44% [ 405 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 105 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 159 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 921

Statistics

We have 15118 registered users
The newest registered user is Kaceytron69

Our users have posted a total of 247093 messages in 4266 subjects

GASR Time

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 am
Hello GASR,
This is way tougher than I hoped it would be, but I will be stepping down from the moderating team.
Unfortunately I'm not in a good place right now with my life and mental health and I don't believe I am capable to invest so much time and dedication into this project with everything that is going on on a personal level. GASR requires efforts and energy I am not able to provide at the current time and I think you all deserve to have the best it can be given to you in this forum. I am sadly no longer able to contribute to that.
As I was the only admin, collectively the team has decided that @Luxor will be taking my place as well as @Queen who was already a temporary admin. I believe that the new administrators along with the moderators will continue to move GASR forward and onto bigger and better things.
I truly loved being a moderator over these last two years and I hope I was able to help you somehow. GASR is still very important to me and I will hopefully still be around to see it grow as a member.
Thank you so much for all the support you guys have given me on here, I truly appreciate it.
See you aroundddd!
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 am
Mar you made an amazing contribution to the GASR team and you will seriously be missed. I know you'll still get on and hang around but don't be a stranger

3 cheers for mar pls

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:34 am
Oh noooo! But hey, you do you - focus on replenishing your energy :-) New/current admins: good luck!

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:36 am
:( I'm going to miss you as an admin, but I hope everything gets better for you.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:48 am
oh man. you did good work here fam, I hope things get better for you honestly.
Wish you all the best, good to see you'd stick around though.

+ congrats cielo, good luck

Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:49 am
You're one of the main reasons I was even motivated to apply the last time around for a position.  I hope you get things sorted and find yourself in a better place.  You and your life are more important than GASR.

Congrats on the promotion, Cielo.
Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:57 am
It's really sad seeing you go but I know it's for the better. You and your life is always more important than GASR.
Thank you for always helping me when I first joined the team. I know I always bother you with my stupid questions and frustration and you were always so patient with me. Thank you for everything you've done for the team and GASR.

I hope everything goes well and much better from this point forward <3

++ CONGRATS CIELO <3

Cain - Today at 12:10 AM
playing the nya desu ka me desu kawaii nya card

Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:00 am
Things won't be the same without you bb, I hope you'll come back to your full glory soon enough.
dis cry

Seriously though, even without your awesome Admin powers I'll just be happy just to see you kicking around. flattered
But I really hope things get better for you. hee

Also congrats to the new Admin.
Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:31 am
You will be missed Mar! and good luck Luxor!
Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:41 am

You're p much the reason i wanted to become a moderator and i'm glad i was able to be on the team with you for as long as possible.
Though i'm glad you've made this decision with yourself in mind, as your personal well being is the most important!
Focus on you and get better as we all know you can, hope to still see you around.
<3

Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:30 pm
appreciate the thanks guys <3 I'll do my best, I promise

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:34 pm
Your mental health and real life is more important than anything here and I'm glad you're taking steps to taking care of yourself. I hope everything turns out for the best after this. You will be missed as an admin and we'll still see you around hopefully as a wonderful member.  

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:52 pm
I've basically already annoyed the hell out of Chelly and Cielo on Discord about his promotion and her permanent role as administrator so I'll leave that out of this one.

I'm really glad you're taking care of yourself and still busy in the GASR Discord server socializing with people and stuff. You're really awesome and hilarious so I'm glad you're able to set it aside for your well-being.
Best wishes to all three of you.
Page 1 of 1