Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:45 pm

I used my tablet fine and i started and put it on to draw and it stoped working recently.
It works in PS but it doesnt work in paint tool sai. Iv tried to use it on multiple different versions of sai and its still not working. its set to 0% in the setting and wacom is regesturing the pressure is there but no actual pressure?
help
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:36 pm
Go to task manager (ctrl + shit + esc) > services > find the wacom tablet service ( usually at the very top ) > right click > restart
Wait for the process to stop, then start again. Close SAI (important lol), then open and try again. If that doesn't work, usually a simple restart fixes it. Could also be you need to update your drivers.
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:53 pm
Tried all that ended up having to uninstall the software and reinstall it to get it to work. Wacom hates multi tablets.
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:54 am
Thing is, especially on pc if you have multiple tablets with different drivers wacom cannot tell the difference between the driver version and tries to run the first one on each tablet. This way your driver folder gets really fucked up. On mac its a bit more organized due to the way the OS works. What I'd suggest is to uninstall and delete ALL wacom products. Then reinstall correct drivers according to your tablet product ID. Extract the drivers into separate folders and run each one according to the tablet you're using.