Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:26 am
Does anyone know anyone who makes boyxboy premade dp's with a little bit of gore? Gore isn't needed. xD But I cant find anyone who does Premade of couples and I don't want to go through the hassle of ordering a custom at the moment.
Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:43 am
Moved to correct section.
Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:19 am
@oktopus - i'm not sure if there is anyone who does that a lot since couple premades are hard to come by a lot of the times because of how to depict a drawing of two people that'd be desirable to the public. i would try looking out for foxgod's or credence's premades ?? i'm not too sure because credence does mainly single drawings and foxgod does mostly single males or girlxguy or girlxgirl.

at this moment, i'd recommend placing in an order for a custom, since you might spend more time looking for premades than actual commissioning.

also, you can go on premade shops that seem to tickle your fancy, and recommend to the artist the theme. most of the time, artists are always looking for ideas and themes to do for future premades.

edit:// credence goes by iris now.

Last edited by chu on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:56 am
There's quite alot of artists who're willing to do customs however no, not many who do premades of such. I'd recommend perhaps placing a request in the request thread if you're not looking to browse through customs.

From what I've seen @credence draws a lot of nice malexmale art. Perhaps he has some premades atm, unfortunately I couldn't locate his premades shop.