Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
44%
 44% [ 405 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 105 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 159 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 921

Statistics

We have 15118 registered users
The newest registered user is Kaceytron69

Our users have posted a total of 247091 messages in 4266 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 1:02
may i ask in case this ever comes up.
i'm aware pasties that only cover the nipple or hardly have coverage and what not are not allowed.
but i was wondering if a decently sized pastie under transparent clothing or other types of coverage acceptable?
i don't do nipple size pasties but sometimes i'd like to draw a mesh top and possibly large hearts over the breasts? is this allowed since the skin isn't exactly showing?
i'm not sure if ALL pasties are banned from public or just ones that are small and obviously innapropriate?
again, i would draw a moderate sized one covering nipple and most of the breast under an article of clothing.

please let me know your thoughts on this! @chelly.
Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 1:18
We'd prefer if you could add straps to it of some kind so that we don't have the "but you allow these pasties, but not these pasties" situation, which we have a lot right now already with people trying to throw other users under the bus when they get a warning for AP art.  

Even then, I'll go ahead and say in general that even if it has straps, it needs to properly cover the breasts.  We have issues with that as well, where people think skimpy bikinis no bigger than dental floss are okay, but they aren't.

Wed 14 Jun 2017 - 1:21
@chelly - ok!! thanks for the answer. :>
Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 4:12
I gave no permission for my art to be used in this thread, that piece has been changed and given away to a friend (The breakfast theme) I would like it to be removed from your educational spoiler, thank you.
Sat 24 Jun 2017 - 4:23
The artwork was posted publicly on our forum by you, is now filed within our warning logs, and we are not claiming credit or gaining profit from it, so permission is not needed to use it as an example of rule violation.

In the future, PM your requests to an admin.

Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 15:39
I truly feel if small little pasties etc are not ok then topless guy DP's should not be ok as well,
a nipple is a nipple no matter male or female, only difference is female have the balls with the nipples, males have the flat chest or some ball with the nipple.

I've never understood why pasties were a big deal to be honest, it covers exactly what it needs to cover IF the right size, I have a see through bralette in real that I decided to put on my new OC that got taken down from my avi pic all because of pasties, yet in real my pasties are nude and cover exactly what's needed, no ones ever had an issue with the bralette in real, or said something nasty to me about it etc.

I still stand by the fact if topless women with pasties or no pasties are not allowed, neither should a topless guy, it's crazy how females boobs became such a massive problem while guys can walk around taking their shirt off whenever and it's not a big deal.

P.S. This isn't meant to sound rude at all

P.S.S. Is the DP I replaced it with fine since the whole bra/pasties are not showing?
Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 16:21
Seems like you meant to post that in the forumotion support forum and accidentally posted it here.

I went through the extra trouble of mentioning forumotion several times and that this is our way of enforcing the rules they tell us we and the entire forum have to follow.  It doesn't make a difference if you post here about it.  If you wanted the rule to change, you guys had 5 years to fight it straight at the source (forumotion).

+ Yes, your DP is fine.  If you read the first post again, it explains why we don't allow them anymore.  

Speaking in General:

We do not make new rules or change rules for fun, regardless of how some people feel about staff and their strictness.  If we make a change, it's usually because a good chunk of the forum are either constantly doing something wrong or are purposely pushing the limits on a rule to see how far they can get.

We don't care about pasties, but we care that in the past few weeks alone, we have had to warn so many users who purposely draw or order pasties on their artwork that are no bigger than an actual nipple, and then claim "you can't see the nipple" when we tell them there's not enough coverage.

We've had that coverage guide for 5 years.  It's not new.  You can see that it clearly shows you have to cover more than just the actual nipple, yet people still argue with us over it.. But the moment we tell them that they'll have to go to forumotion if they want the rules to change, all of a sudden their motivation to actually make a change dwindles, and they just choose to attack us for it no matter how many times or ways we explain that it's not our fault.

Getting angry at us doesn't change forumotion's TOS.

Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 16:55
I'm not upset about it, I guess it's somewhat unfair to make every person suffer because others try and be snakes and get around the rules.

I completely get it though, it just sucks massively, especially when the pastie is covering everything and no nipple is showing.

Anyways sorry for posting in the wrong thread lol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2