Gasrforum
Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264895 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Thu May 25, 2017 8:31 am
Hello! I've never opened a premade badge shop before and I would like to get some advice on some things! How much credits could my example pixel art cost? I don't want to over-price or under-price the work.. I also don't know what I should resize it to or.. really how to prepare a badge to be sent to a buyer. Another question would be, can you understand what the art is? My bf said he had trouble reading the words so I fixed it. p-p Thanks In advance!
Here are the displays!

Thu May 25, 2017 10:38 am
As far as critiques and pricing go, I think this would be better suited for this forum:

[ Critique & Pricing ]

As far as preparing a badge to be sent to a buyer, its up to you!

Usually the way it goes is you present something to the customer-> they pay you for it-> you send them the images as links through PM(usually.)

So lets say with this Premade piece, You can put it in the [ Premade Market ]  and/or make a [ Premade Shop ] where your art is viewable and people can choose to post on buying it or not. You would then go and confirm their order and await the payment. When they pay you can send the image and remove it as it is sold at that point!

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Thu May 25, 2017 6:53 pm
Luxor wrote:
As far as critiques and pricing go, I think this would be better suited for this forum:

[ Critique & Pricing ]

As far as preparing a badge to be sent to a buyer, its up to you!

Usually the way it goes is you present something to the customer-> they pay you for it-> you send them the images as links through PM(usually.)

So lets say with this Premade piece, You can put it in the [ Premade Market ]  and/or make a [ Premade Shop ] where your art is viewable and people can choose to post on buying it or not. You would then go and confirm their order and await the payment. When they pay you can send the image and remove it as it is sold at that point!

Omg thanks so much! I will check out the other forum as well!
Thu May 25, 2017 7:16 pm
No problem bub!

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Page 1 of 1