Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:30 pm
I've been searching high and low for any reason as to why it was closed without my say. I can't seem to find it and any clarification would be great, thank you in advance.
Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:45 pm
The mods were cleaning the forum by deleting old and inactive threads, longer than a month and such. We would never delete a thread that is active without your say! Can you tell me the shop title and the section it belonged into? Ill search for it. However, we cleaned out the basket as well so I hope it still there.. but do tell me the title & section and Ill look.
Not sure if want
Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:53 pm
Emty wrote:
The mods were cleaning the forum by deleting old and inactive threads, longer than a month and such. We would never delete a thread that is active without your say! Can you tell me the shop title and the section it belonged into? Ill search for it. However, we cleaned out the basket as well so I hope it still there.. but do tell me the title & section and Ill look.
Not sure if want

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I didn't think it was inactive for a month, maybe just a couple of weeks because rl life had gotten super busy for me. Then again, time slips away from me a lot faster then I think, lool. The name is

The Fabrication of Oculis
Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:57 pm
Found it! Here you go!
http://www.gasrforum.com/t44677-the-fabrication-of-oculis
if you want me to clean out the posts as well for a fresh start let me know ! :]
Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:08 pm
@Emty Thank you so much! And if you don't mind clearing out all the post, that'd be great. Thank you again!
Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:14 pm
@Oculis All cleaned up!
Page 1 of 1