Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:14 am
Hello all, I just want to start off by saying Thank you to anyone that is able to help me.

So I'm not getting the notifications that I would like to be getting from a premade shop I've been watching!, I posted in the comments so I can be notified but the only notification I've gotten is if I've been tagged by anyone that's about it, not if anyone else posts. Which is a problem for me because I want to be notified if the artist themselves post anything regarding new premades and what not. I literally have to find the shop and go through comments because I'm not getting anything and it leads to me missing out on beautiful art! :( I want to know if there is any way for me to fix this!
Hopefully someone can help me with my little problem!
Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:16 pm
Check This First

Go to the thread you want to receive notifications for > on the top of the very first post, you should see this:

Make sure you click on that if it says to watch it. If it says "stop watching this topic", it means you're already watching it.

Next

Click on "Notifications" in the toolbar at the top > click on "See all the notifications" at the bottom of the notification list > make sure this is checked for whatever option you want to receive the notification, via the toolbar or email:

Page 1 of 1