Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:46 pm
Hey guys, i need help Not sure if want

1.Topic image

So i just reopened my inactive shop and i cant get the image to appear right for the topic, ive been putting the url link in and even tried the img, and how could i do it with animated pics if i wanted to? the topic pic currently looks like this.

2.Ko-fi link

So i decided to put the kofi button in my shop, however the link isnt working when i do the [url=][img]. the link wont go into the image so when you click it, it leads you to the site, it just shows the format. How can i fix this?

thanks guys♥️
Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:56 pm
For the topic image all you should have to do is put the url into where it says. Make sure the link doesn't have anything extra in it that could be messing it up.  Also try to open it in your browser just to double check it even works. It could have something to do with the website you used to host the image.
When it comes to animated images all you need to do is use the .gif image instead of a .png or .jpeg. (Example of what I'm using for my shop)

Something I also find to help with topic images is making the image a canvas size that's a square so it fits into the topic image better instead of just taking any image and using that.

Also when it comes to your ko-fi, can you give me the direct link to yours? I'll see if I can get it to work.

The Perfect Murder - Custom shop

Page 1 of 1