Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:48 pm
A few days ago I tried re-installing my drawing tablet on my laptop after I put it back in it's factory settings, because of space problems.

But when I tried to re-install it, I got an error what said: ''The program can't start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing.''

I read somethings online that said that I had to de-install and re-install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017, and so I did. But despite doing that and doing what was said to fix it, it unfortunately didn't work and I am really disappointed about that.

It would really, /really/ suck if I wouldn't be able to use it anymore. Does any of you know a way to help me fix this problem?
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:39 am
Bump.
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:35 pm
you could try to install your tablet drivers manually, but i doubt that will do anything... 
hmm.. what version of windows are you using?
Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:03 pm
Kate wrote:
you could try to install your tablet drivers manually, but i doubt that will do anything... 
hmm.. what version of windows are you using?

I already tried to install it through the site, but that didn't work since I got that error. And I do have a disk of my wacom tablet but I won't be able to install it through that because I don't have a disk drive.

I have Windows 8.
Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:29 pm
@TANAKA 
ah it must not be your drivers then  
you could try to install this, just make sure you select the correct version for your system
Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:11 pm
Kate wrote:
@TANAKA 
ah it must not be your drivers then  
you could try to install this, just make sure you select the correct version for your system

Ah thanks! I'll try to install it.
Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:47 am
If worse comes to worse, you can try to system restore your computer back to an earlier day when you had the tablet settings still on your computer. Something could have possibly happened in the uninstall process that's screwing everything up.

Just keep in mind that if you do a system restore anything else that was uninstalled around that time will also be back on your computer and anything new that you installed after that time will not be there anymore.

The Perfect Murder - Custom shop

Page 1 of 1