Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264731 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:17 pm
I'm sure this question gets asked often, and I tried to find a topic like this to get the answer but each one was deleted/I couldn't view it.
I was hacked on IMVU and recently got my account back and found this badge:

I'm fairly certain I applied for the authentic artist badge before leaving but i'm slightly positive this isn't it?? is this a fan made badge or an actual badge? and is the authentic artist badge still available or?
thanks! sorry for asking a question I'm sure you guys get tired of.
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:35 pm
it's a support badge for GASR, but it isn't anything official. it's just an autogrant from Katelyn's(?) page.
the Authentic Artist Badge is still available, yes, we're actually updating it atm but people can still send their applications through the old method.
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:39 pm
Mar wrote:
it's a support badge for GASR, but it isn't anything official. it's just an autogrant from Katelyn's(?) page.
the Authentic Artist Badge is still available, yes, we're actually updating it atm but people can still send their applications through the old method.
Ah, okay, thanks!
Page 1 of 1