Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:34 am
I just wanted to know if there is an easier way of finding custom shops that accept credits, than actually opening every shop and physically scanning their page to see if they accept credits or not. I know there is the category people can add, but most people don't use them/use them correctly.
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:46 am
Unfortunately not at this time. The best you could do is make a request in the requests thread for art via credits payment only. The only other option is to actually look through the threads manually. However there are changes happening around GASR @Queen would know more about this.

Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:11 am
You can use Gasr's search functionality to search for topics/posts in the custom art shop section using "credits" as a keyword. It may not show all shops but I think it finds a good amount

Search page link
Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:49 am
Look out for special icons next to the shop titles that have an IMVU credits symbol on them. Unfortunately, not all users choose an icon to show whether they accept credits. But some do and you can find them easier.

The said icons look like this with credits symbol on the left side:

Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:39 pm
@Install

Macarons way is the only alternative I know of for now to find shops easier as we can't really force people to use categories right now.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:37 am
Macarons wrote:
You can use Gasr's search functionality to search for topics/posts in the custom art shop section using "credits" as a keyword. It may not show all shops but I think it finds a good amount

Search page link

This isn't that good because it only searches titles
Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:47 am
Yeah I never said it was great or perfect. But other than manually searching through the shops, it's the next option. also to clarify, the search link page I linked only contained the research results for searching thru topics. (Not sure if you preformed a new search to look thru posts). If so, maybe @Queen can clarify why it doesn't work well for searching through posts
Page 1 of 1