Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

PixyPersephone

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi there ! ~ I'm Irma but if you wish you can call me PixyP ~ I started here in gasr thanks to a friend that invited me to the forum years ago ~ it started like a hobby since the art is one of my passions ~ but many artists here inspired me to improve, so ~ i really like to look back and see how much i have improved here in the gasr community ♡ ! i wish to continue improving in this passion.. so, i'll stay around here making more art for you n.n !

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 368 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 92 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 139 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 169 ]
Total Votes : 800

Statistics

We have 15352 registered users
The newest registered user is Zakara

Our users have posted a total of 227496 messages in 3822 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 368 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 92 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 139 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 169 ]
Total Votes : 800

Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 22:32
!!!!! YAY thank u so much Chelly
Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 0:18
So this is really confusing but i changed my email but it wont change and keeps saying this when i click on my other email account  and come back to gasr it says:
"To activate this user, you must be logged in to your account before clicking on the activation link !"

but im logged in so it makes no sense unless im doing something wrong.
Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 2:22
I just tried it by changing my email and everything went through fine.

What email domain are you using? I know forumotion always has issues with aol related domains and less popular/non-US based ones as well.

Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 16:30
Yahoo
Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 21:27
I haven't seen any posts on this lately, but since the temporary site became active, I cannot access on my desktop. I can browse on mobile. Is there any tweaks I need to do in order for the temp site to function on my desktop? I use Google Chrome for my browser.
Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 21:35
We don't have a temporary site active anywhere.

We just have normal GASR and the new one that's closed to the public right now?

Sun 11 Jun 2017 - 22:10
Figured it out,
Had to log in but be quick about it before it switched to a "page unavailable".
sorry to bug.
Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 11:49
This is not an official update, however I feel the need to clear up some information since we were accused of mishandling donations without reason.

I am still currently in the fight to get our domain back from forumotion.  After I cancelled it to move it to the new forum, they decided to be "nice" and renew our domain for another year for free.

Proof:  It says (Offered) and costs 0 credits.

I am trying to get them to cancel it, AGAIN, and I'm sat here watching paint dry waiting for responses and more excuses as to why it hasn't been done yet.  I was told it would be resolved within 2 days.  That was 4 days ago, so I have to, AGAIN, bother them about it.

There is absolutely no money involved with the domain situation.  It is free to cancel and it was renewed for free by forumotion, even though we didn't want it.  Our new forum host offers us a free domain and free unlimited sub-domains, which means no money will be involved either with moving the domain over to our new forum when forumotion finally releases it.  

How some users took that as us abusing donations is beyond me, but there's the clarification for that anyway.

We are ad free until 2019, and we have not spent any donations on forumotion since Fri 17 Jun 2016, 1:52 am.

Please do not make assumptions, as it only causes issues and in the end you get yourself in trouble.  It is OKAY to ask us about donation money and it is OKAY to ask us for more information about anything regarding the new forum if you do not understand.  That is what THIS thread is for.
Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 12:17
Also, the beta is being pushed back a little because I'm dealing with a family emergency right now, so I apologize again to those waiting patiently for an invite to the new forum!

Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 12:21
Blah, not cool the amount of shit y'all are getting right now during an already stressful process.
Thanks for the constant updates and again best wishes to you and your family.
Sun 18 Jun 2017 - 16:11
Thanks <3

Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15