Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

PixyPersephone

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi there ! ~ I'm Irma but if you wish you can call me PixyP ~ I started here in gasr thanks to a friend that invited me to the forum years ago ~ it started like a hobby since the art is one of my passions ~ but many artists here inspired me to improve, so ~ i really like to look back and see how much i have improved here in the gasr community ♡ ! i wish to continue improving in this passion.. so, i'll stay around here making more art for you n.n !

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 368 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 92 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 139 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 169 ]
Total Votes : 800

Statistics

We have 15352 registered users
The newest registered user is Zakara

Our users have posted a total of 227505 messages in 3822 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 368 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 92 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 139 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 169 ]
Total Votes : 800

Tue 30 May 2017 - 14:07
Around when exactly is the move going to take place? Like rough estimate of the date? Also, Shops on here are they going to be moved over or do we have to save it somewhere so we don't lose it when the move happens? I'm afraid of losing orders and forms and such.

-Thanks in advance. :)
Tue 30 May 2017 - 14:10
Chelly wrote:
please read the FAQs, first post, and official updates. I added them to make it easier for you guys and so we don't have to keep answering the same questions several times.

http://www.gasrforum.com/t45013-discussion-moving-gasr-new-features-suggestions#2250798

http://www.gasrforum.com/t45013-discussion-moving-gasr-new-features-suggestions#2250800

Tue 30 May 2017 - 14:12
@chelly

Thanks, didn't see that! Excited to see how this goes!
Wed 31 May 2017 - 2:45
Thanks for keeping us updated, Chelly! Looking forward to the next!
Wed 31 May 2017 - 3:14

um, has someone actually asked this question or
Wed 31 May 2017 - 11:28
more than once

Wed 31 May 2017 - 14:23
So, does this mean I can be a total devil and wreak havoc all over the forums & you guys wont mind? Serious question
asking for a friend
it's for science

people are silly tbh
Wed 31 May 2017 - 14:47
I'm going to cause chaos first by deleting everyone's shops

You'd be surprised by some of the things asked lol

Sun 4 Jun 2017 - 16:03
Just another reminder that the domain name is changing from gasrforum.com to gasrforum.forumotion.org on June 10!

Please bookmark the new link!!

Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 14:35
I just bookmarked the page, Do I need to resign up there with all my info or does it transfer over? I tried to sign in with my current info but it wouldn't let me.
Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 14:37
@Karismic

What are you talking about?

Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:21
The new forum.  I seem to recall seeing where our user names and stuff would stay and you wouldn't have to make a new account at [ removed by moderator ]
Mon 5 Jun 2017 - 20:26
I have no idea what that forum is about, but that's not ours.  LOL

No one has access to the new forum yet except for mods.  The base url for the new forum is temporarily going to be gasrforum.net.

The url for this forum is changing from gasrforum.com to gasrforum.forumotion.org so that we can use gasrforum.com on the new forum in the future. No one should be trying to log-in to any other forums right now.

Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 4:54
This also means topics won't be split at 1,000 posts, right? Since it's due to Forumotion?
sorry if this has been asked, I checked and saw nothin' on it.
Thu 8 Jun 2017 - 22:26
No, splitting topics doesn't happen on the new forum.

I'm assuming that's a feature that forum hosts add to save server space, but since we have unlimited storage and bandwidth, we aren't worried about that.

Besides setting up a few pruning settings to keep things organized, topics stay the way they are until someone asks us to split it out for a clean up.

Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next