Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264731 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:51 pm
Hi. So I am working as a ghost writer and now I have decided to start my own blog and write about it. So far I have a domain and hosting but here comes a part which I have no idea about. How to make a freaking website. I know there are many free themes available which you can use but a friend suggested to go for a custom made theme related to gaming. Now I have like zero idea how to do that so I sat on my laptop and searched for a long time.

I found out you can outsource your work. But I am always scared when it comes to pay someone online which you don't know. I have found a post on forbes which describes the whole process of what to do when you need something done online. Forbes article

Now I have contacted one or two vendors and so far I am positive but still a little doubt is stuck in my head. One of the vendor is Logo Glaze. Now they have a very good portfolio but still I am confused. Does any one have any experience in design outsourcing? Advice would be much appreciated
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:39 pm
Topic moved to the help section.
Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:33 pm
Well you can hire a lot of professionals from odesk link.
A lot of them are even willing to freelance just for the experience and will charge less.
Or if you're willing to learn and put in the hours yourself, you could build it yourself by watching a few tutorials.
However if you want a really good website, I agree with outsourcing a designer.
Good luck with your website