Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:20 am

ABOUT
Hi Everyone! You can call me Kim or Fervent :)
I'm one of the Event Coordinators here at GASR! I'm here to help bring the community together through fun events and contests. Besides being a mod, I sell graphic design related things such as icons and banners from time to time.
Just take a look below for the things you can contact me about and the times I'll be available.

AVAILABILITY
Timezone: CST
Monday-Thursday: 6 pm - bedtime
Friday-Sunday: After 9 pm - bedtime

CONTACT
You may contact me for the following but not limited to:
» Ideas for future events or contests
» Questions about events/contests
» Feedbacks about any events/contests
» Need help with setting up an event or contest
» Suspect a user is violating any of the event or contest's rules
» Ideas for the GASR magazine
» Wanting to advertise in the magazine
» Any questions relating to the GASR magazine

Last edited by Fervent on Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tue May 16, 2017 12:31 am

QUICK UPDATE

Hi Everyone!
I will be Semi-Available for the next few weeks. Real life is getting really stressful and I just need to find some time to myself and relax.
Other than that, I'm busy working on the GASR Magazine and planning some events  hee

Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:23 am

QUICK UPDATE

Hi Everyone!
I will be unavailable for the next few days. I'm going out of town to attend my little sister's freshmen orientation and check out the university she will be attending.
I will still have access to GASR through my phone but I won't be able to do much and might take longer to reply.

Another Update: I'm still unavailable due personal reasons. I will be back as soon as I feel better!

Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:23 pm

QUICK UPDATE

I'm available again!
Even though it didn't seem like I was really away since I was always here lurking, but I just needed some time off. And now I'm back to plan more events  hee

Page 1 of 1