Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264609 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:18 am

Hey, I'm Chelly.

When I'm not breaking the forum, I'm generally around to help answer questions, build shop tables for you guys, or post my artwork in the OT 'cause I have commitment issues with shops.

AVAILABILITY:
SUN-WED: Available Throughout the Day
THURS-SAT: Working

CONTACT ME FOR:
Forum Glitches/Bugs/Issues
Donating to the Forum/Contributor Badge
Buying a Profile Background
Deleting Your Account
Anything Really  

If I can't solve your issue, I'll
send you to someone who is better prepared to do so.

Last edited by Queen on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:41 pm; edited 12 times in total
Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:18 pm
We've started the moving process of the forum.  I'm super excited!!

Because of this, I'll still be available, but extremely busy.  Please be patient if you PM me, make purchases, etc.  If it's super important or an emergency, please contact me on Discord.  (I'm in the GASR Discord server under the name Chelly.)

If your matter is not an emergency, please just PM me or I'll ignore it.

Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:17 pm
Sup guys, I'm accepting PMs again and I changed my name back to Queen!

We were going to use it as an event account, but I really couldn't go without it, so we're going to think of an alternative in the future.  (And yes, I paid for the change.  Staff do not get extra name changes.)

Sorry for the name confusion!  I know people were just getting used to me being Chelly.

D8
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:26 pm
Sup guys, it's been a hot minute, but just wanted to give a quick update on what's been going on.

We've been working hard on getting through applications and sorting out all the new training documentation we'll need.  The new moderators should be announced very, very soon, so keep a lookout!

Once all of that is said and done, I'll be back to working on the new forum and getting that sorted so we can get the heck out of here as soon as possible.  The next major updated concerning that will be coming soon, so don't fret.  The lack of updates is due to role switching, new mod apps, and other various factors that have kept me from working on the forum as much as I want to.  Everything is fine.
Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:42 pm
I'm gonna be super busy with things for the next couple of weeks, so it would be better not to contact me with anything important, as you may have to wait a few days for a response.
Page 1 of 1