Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New DeviantArt Group!
May 8, 2017 #announcement

GASRfags is now GASRforum! We've decided to start a fresh new group on DeviantArt to showcase all of your artwork that you submit. Click here for further information.

Moderator Reassignments + New GASR Tumblr
May 6, 2017 #announcement

We have made some changes to our current staff list and have some new information regarding social media. Click here for further information.

Moving GASR / New Features & Suggestions
April 26, 2017 #discussion

After a discussion between you guys and the staff, we've decided on moving GASR to its own private server. We are leaving the discussion thread up so you guys can continue to provide feedback, suggestions, and new features for the new forum. Click here for more information!

Space Day Celebration
April 17, 2017 #contest

Welcome to GASR's first ever Space Day event! Serenity has put together this brand new occasion to share with you all. Click here to participate!

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

Artist of the Moment

KARISMIC

Visit my shop View my bio

My name is Alicia and I have been doing art since 2011. I have been a member of Gasr since shortly after it started and I really enjoy the time I have spent here and all the wonderful people I have met. I started making art because its something I always enjoyed but never felt I was good at it. At least not with pencil and paper. I have found digital art to be comforting and I enjoy making art to share with people and I hope everyone enjoys what I make just as much as I do. I am a 35 year old stay at home mom with 2 kids. Art gives me relief from a 5 year old and an almost 14 year old. Thank you for reading and I hope that me being the artist of the moment will bring me some new buyers and friends!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
48%
 48% [ 288 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 76 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 25 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 102 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
18%
 18% [ 107 ]
Total Votes : 598

Statistics

We have 15528 registered users
The newest registered user is ghazol

Our users have posted a total of 205336 messages in 3398 subjects

GASR Time

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:39 pm
Hello everyone! I just want to get a solid confirmed answer.

I bought an adoptable off of DA but I'm looking to resell her because I don't have a use for her anymore.
My question is am I able to put her up for sell on here? I got permission from the artist I bought her off of and she said it's fine that I sell her. However, I've seen someone put up an adoptable who isn't the creator of the character and I don't know if that's allowed, So I'm posting this question so I don't get into trouble! D;

Thank you to anyone who can help me with this!

Last edited by Essence on Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:22 pm
@keturah would that be considered Art theft ♥
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:30 pm
@ESSENCE
The design of the character is not created by you, meaning it is not yours to sell even if you've bought the rights to use it.
thanks for asking bb ;v;

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:38 pm
@Victimised
Thank you for tagging a mod!

@keturah
I thought so! I just wanted to make sure before I posted anything that'll get me in trouble. Thank you so much for answering back! ♥
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:39 pm
@Essence It's ok hun ♥
Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:40 pm
@ESSENCE
You're welcome sweetie
thank you for asking before doing, if you have any other questions feel free to message me

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:30 pm
Let me just slide in here for a little more clarification because I'm a little confused by the response tbh.

If you have permission from the original creator to resell the adoptable that you purchased from them, then yes, you can legally resell it to someone else.  However, GASR doesn't allow the reselling of adoptables, even if you have permission, unless you're the original creator.  Too many people reselling adoptables that they didn't have permission to resell messed it up for everyone.  

So basically, yes you're allowed to resell it since you have permission from the original artist, you just can't do it on GASR.  It's not a rule GASR wanted to have, but ultimately had to add.  You'd have to go off-site to sell it.  

Here's the section in the rules that talks about it. (Located under Premade shops if you're curious.)

Also, if you see someone trying to resell an adoptable they didn't create, you should report it to an Art Theft Mod or Shop Mod immediately.

I am unavailable Thurs-Sat.  Please be patient if you've tagged me or sent me a PM.
Page 1 of 1