Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

Neptunus

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello there! My name is Cosmin and I'm a 15 years old teenager that lives in Romania. Art is one of my passions along with IMVU. I like creating art for others and for myself sometimes as well. I can't call myself a pro because I am not, but I can call myself an improving artist. I want to get to a level where I can be extremely proud of myself. I'll just have to wait and see.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 358 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 91 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 136 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 165 ]
Total Votes : 782

Statistics

We have 15281 registered users
The newest registered user is Karola

Our users have posted a total of 225003 messages in 3775 subjects

GASR Time

Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 9:49
Hello everyone! Not many of you may remember me because well I have been absent from GASR for quite a while now! so please consider this just an official post of my resigning as admin although I have technically left the community quite a while ago.

Now staff usually don't get to say goodbyes and stuff with a big announcement and stuff but like no offense i think i deserve it at this point.

Anyway I've been admin of GASR since Katelyn and I made it back in? Summer 2012? I believe? And have got to work with a lot of other great admins over time. It was a good experience. However in the past couple of years GASR just really.. has not been reflecting my ideals and mentality both as a community and as staff (notably in the recent year). To be honest I have been meaning to resign for a year and a half now but everyone kept resigning before me so I felt bad. Like it's totally normal and justified but I was like oh shit you know.
There's been quite a disconnection between me and gasr and the staff since a while as this and you know life and stuff has happened. Like honestly speaking GASR is really not my reality anymore and has not been since a while. And I have been tired by it. At times.

Anyway thanks for the good time and I wish you all good continuation!

Your most iconic french admin

Kawaii desu~

PS: I realize I have like, a stack of PMs to reply to and unfortunately I will not be going through and replying to them. However if whatever you did message to me is quite urgent or important I urge you to message me on twitter instead.

PPS: I dont know if current staff will leave this up since I have not discussed putting an announcement up like this with them but as I said. I think I am pretty deserving of having this up. Kiss!
Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 16:38
I'm really sorry to see you go. I hope things get better for you :/ Hopefully we see you around!!
Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 17:18
catch you offsite, alexuuu~
Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 17:54
Omg the holy trio is gone rip gasr.
I was actually, as I was reading Jen's post wondering if you also resigned and la voila it happened.
Goodluck in the future Alexu <3

It's sorta surreal that the entire original team is pretty much gone.
Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 18:42
: ( goodbye
Thu 16 Feb 2017 - 20:31
I will totally miss u hun

thanks for everything
Sat 18 Feb 2017 - 9:13
Kinda knew this was coming since you've mentioned how you felt before, but still... Horrified

Thanks for GASR to be honest.

Moosey Blessings!
Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 0:45
Alexia!!
Sun 19 Feb 2017 - 15:45
One of the earliest and core person on gasr.

It's devastating to see you go but wishing nothing but beautiful and promising future for you ahead!
Mon 20 Feb 2017 - 16:33
Saddest thing I've read all day :/// thanks for your service all these years ❤️
Sat 4 Mar 2017 - 22:49
oH NO!
I remember when GASR was just a mear little group on IMVU. How far it has come though!

You will be missed!!!

I wonder where the originals (if thats what itd be called) are?
Hmm...
Tue 7 Mar 2017 - 19:15
You kept it going for a long time after I stepped down my dude, and you did a great job~

Focus on rl and stuffs, you'll feel better. <3
Thu 9 Mar 2017 - 6:17
all of us who left can just make another gasr
gasr 2.0
lol not rly why would we

i'll see u on skype & twitter kiss kiss
Sat 11 Mar 2017 - 11:46
:* ily bitchy see u on Twitter
Page 1 of 1