Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Update on Mod Team
Mar 17, 2017 #update

We are happy to announce our previous admin, @Capsule, has decided to come back to the mod team!! Click here to read.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

What to expect from GASR in the next few months
Mar 12, 2017 #update

We have some changes planned for the GASR community! Click here to read.

Artist of the Moment

AOTM

Visit my shop View my bio

Artist of the Moment will continue April 1st. Please click here for more information.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
What do you think of the new features?
Keep Both
67%
 67% [ 68 ]
Remove Both
4%
 4% [ 4 ]
Keep Emojis / Remove Discord Widget
24%
 24% [ 24 ]
Keep Discord Widget / Remove Emojis
6%
 6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 102

Statistics

We have 18168 registered users
The newest registered user is Premium

Our users have posted a total of 170248 messages in 2958 subjects

GASR Time

Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:53 am
Hi GASR,

I will be permanently stepping down from the team. I haven’t been fulfilling my duties as a technician since September 2015 due to school and work, as you may have noticed by the lack of changes to the forum since then. I’ve had small bouts of activity within the last year, but nothing particularly exciting happened to the forum during those weeks. Unfortunately, work and other pre-med obligations now consume most of my day, and I no longer have time or energy to deal with GASR.

I hope you guys find GASRforum to be much more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing than before. Without the innovative ideas supplied by the very members of this community, it would not look as great as it does today, and I appreciate all of the help you guys gave Tino and me as we redesigned GASR within the last few years. I will truly miss hearing about your feedback and complaints as I move forward.

It was a pleasure watching many of you grow, and it was a pleasure working with many of you, including the moderators who have come and gone. You’re in good hands, I’m sure.

Farewell,

Jen/Diabolus

PS. Yes, the team will be looking for a new technician. If you're interested, be on the lookout. (^:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:07 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gonna miss u so much bud cries GL with school, I hope it doesnt kick your butt too much :(

ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇɢʀɪᴛʏ  sketch  ʏᴀʟʟ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴏ ᴜ ᴀʀᴇ.
ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀs.
ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ->ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:59 pm
: ( farewell
Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:19 pm
this is not a goodbye, but a see talk to you soon!
I'll have to keep in touch with you offsite, then <3 good luck with pre-med and everything!
Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:48 pm
Aww Jen :( it was a pleasure bouncing ideas off you<3
Thanks for helping me research codes and figuring out how they work.
You've done so much for this forum~
You definitely deserve the time for you :)
Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:50 pm
Aww :( It's sad seeing you go. You, and Tino as well, set such a high standard for what a forum should and can look like. You've inspired me not only in coding but in web design. I hope after leaving GASR,  you can focus better in your career path and wish you the best <3

PS: I will so miss the April Fools design! I hope you've set a tradition and the future technician can uphold that hee

Mar ⭐ - Today at 2:59 PM
bitch your face is gonna roll better on the ground than kim rolls her eggs

Private Icon/Banner Orders: open
Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:31 pm
Good luck with your studies, sorry to see you go!
Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:33 pm
will miss u lots, I loved the changes u and other made with the design and other features to GASR.

Best of luck with ur studies
Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:03 am
Well... damn... Horrified

You've been great and you are a very important part of the team. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Moosey Blessings!

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:46 am
Ohno.
So sad to see you go Jen! Goodluck with school and the future!
Page 1 of 1