Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
44%
 44% [ 404 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 104 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 157 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 212 ]
Total Votes : 914

Statistics

We have 15276 registered users
The newest registered user is InfIate

Our users have posted a total of 246142 messages in 4240 subjects

GASR Time

Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:53 pm
Hi GASR,

I will be permanently stepping down from the team. I haven’t been fulfilling my duties as a technician since September 2015 due to school and work, as you may have noticed by the lack of changes to the forum since then. I’ve had small bouts of activity within the last year, but nothing particularly exciting happened to the forum during those weeks. Unfortunately, work and other pre-med obligations now consume most of my day, and I no longer have time or energy to deal with GASR.

I hope you guys find GASRforum to be much more user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing than before. Without the innovative ideas supplied by the very members of this community, it would not look as great as it does today, and I appreciate all of the help you guys gave Tino and me as we redesigned GASR within the last few years. I will truly miss hearing about your feedback and complaints as I move forward.

It was a pleasure watching many of you grow, and it was a pleasure working with many of you, including the moderators who have come and gone. You’re in good hands, I’m sure.

Farewell,

Jen/Diabolus

PS. Yes, the team will be looking for a new technician. If you're interested, be on the lookout. (^:
Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:07 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gonna miss u so much bud cries GL with school, I hope it doesnt kick your butt too much :(

ᴄɪᴇʟᴏ>ʟᴜxᴏʀ
Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:59 am
: ( farewell
Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:19 pm
this is not a goodbye, but a see talk to you soon!
I'll have to keep in touch with you offsite, then <3 good luck with pre-med and everything!

Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:48 pm
Aww Jen :( it was a pleasure bouncing ideas off you<3
Thanks for helping me research codes and figuring out how they work.
You've done so much for this forum~
You definitely deserve the time for you :)
Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:50 pm
Aww :( It's sad seeing you go. You, and Tino as well, set such a high standard for what a forum should and can look like. You've inspired me not only in coding but in web design. I hope after leaving GASR,  you can focus better in your career path and wish you the best <3

PS: I will so miss the April Fools design! I hope you've set a tradition and the future technician can uphold that hee

Cain - Today at 12:10 AM
playing the nya desu ka me desu kawaii nya card

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:31 pm
Good luck with your studies, sorry to see you go!
Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:33 pm
will miss u lots, I loved the changes u and other made with the design and other features to GASR.

Best of luck with ur studies
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:03 am
Well... damn... Horrified

You've been great and you are a very important part of the team. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Moosey Blessings!
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:46 pm
Ohno.
So sad to see you go Jen! Goodluck with school and the future!
Page 1 of 1