Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New DeviantArt Group!
May 8, 2017 #announcement

GASRfags is now GASRforum! We've decided to start a fresh new group on DeviantArt to showcase all of your artwork that you submit. Click here for further information.

Moderator Reassignments + New GASR Tumblr
May 6, 2017 #announcement

We have made some changes to our current staff list and have some new information regarding social media. Click here for further information.

Moving GASR / New Features & Suggestions
April 26, 2017 #discussion

After a discussion between you guys and the staff, we've decided on moving GASR to its own private server. We are leaving the discussion thread up so you guys can continue to provide feedback, suggestions, and new features for the new forum. Click here for more information!

Space Day Celebration
April 17, 2017 #contest

Welcome to GASR's first ever Space Day event! Serenity has put together this brand new occasion to share with you all. Click here to participate!

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

Artist of the Moment

KARISMIC

Visit my shop View my bio

My name is Alicia and I have been doing art since 2011. I have been a member of Gasr since shortly after it started and I really enjoy the time I have spent here and all the wonderful people I have met. I started making art because its something I always enjoyed but never felt I was good at it. At least not with pencil and paper. I have found digital art to be comforting and I enjoy making art to share with people and I hope everyone enjoys what I make just as much as I do. I am a 35 year old stay at home mom with 2 kids. Art gives me relief from a 5 year old and an almost 14 year old. Thank you for reading and I hope that me being the artist of the moment will bring me some new buyers and friends!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
48%
 48% [ 288 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 76 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 25 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 102 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
18%
 18% [ 107 ]
Total Votes : 598

Statistics

We have 15528 registered users
The newest registered user is ghazol

Our users have posted a total of 205336 messages in 3398 subjects

GASR Time

Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:46 pm
;u; hello, i was wondering if any mods would be able to revive my thread, link on my siggy? it was my premade shop that didn't get bumped, I had to take a hiatus at the end of the year so it was lost ;u;
thank you very much!
Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:38 pm
@adoptees

Sure! I will be bringing it back now.

There, it should be accessible now.

flower

Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:39 pm
@Emty
oh thank you so so much!! :e11: *happy dances*
Page 1 of 1