Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
45%
 45% [ 400 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 102 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 152 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 204 ]
Total Votes : 895

Statistics

We have 15164 registered users
The newest registered user is Mochimoka

Our users have posted a total of 243029 messages in 4161 subjects

GASR Time

Mon 19 Dec 2016, 8:18 am
Hello, I'm fairly new to DPs as i've only just opened my shop. I was wondering what the best canvas size to work on is? as in, I've never really given it much thought before until now. What's the correct canvas size to work on for DPs? I personally work best on a large canvas, usually arouns 1600x1600 but converting that to 160x220 is obviously overly compressed. I'm sorry if this is a noob question, I would just like to know so I can make better DPs for my shop. TY!
Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:24 am
Hey there danniii hee

Okay so, for DPs its fairly simple. The original DP size is 160x220. If you work on a bigger canvas try going

160 x 7 = 1120
220 x 7 = 1540

And then you can change the resolution size to 160x220 without overly compressing the quality. You may have to sharpen it a little or add some things to make it appear better. But if you want to work on a bigger canvas just go 160x220 x 2, 160x220 x3, etc. etc. I personally work on a 320x440 canvas and it's easier to work with DPs that way.
Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:41 am
@Angel Hi hi!~

aaaah, it seems so simple now! Ah thank you so much for your reply 
Mon 19 Dec 2016, 10:46 am
@Dannikins wrote:
@Angel Hi hi!~

aaaah, it seems so simple now! Ah thank you so much for your reply 

Glad I could help! If there is anything else you were curious about feel free to let me know
Page 1 of 1