Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
45%
 45% [ 400 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 102 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 152 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 204 ]
Total Votes : 895

Statistics

We have 15164 registered users
The newest registered user is Mochimoka

Our users have posted a total of 243030 messages in 4161 subjects

GASR Time

Wed 14 Dec 2016 - 12:12
So, i apologize if these questions are answered somewhere, but i havent been able to find anything
Also, ive been reading the guide, but paypal looks alot different now from when the guide was made, so im still confused about some things.

But i want to open a shop and i've just upgraded my account to a business account, and paypal is asking me to set up my payment options.
I'm not sure what to do with these options, do i have to set them up at all?
There's "on your website", "with online invoicing" and "on ebay"(which i assume its not an option for me)

And also, i was wondering about currencies.
I live in sweden, and obviously we have swedish krona.
So how does it work with us$? Can i convert once the money is in my account or can i ask the buyer to send in my currency?
Whats the best and easiest way?

Appreciate you help, and sorry if these questions are dumb
Thu 15 Dec 2016 - 0:58
You don't have to set up payment options. Those are for people who own their own businesses and accept PayPal as a payment option. The only thing you really need to set up is your paypal.me link which is a very simple process and the easiest way to get paid on here.

https://www.paypal.me/

If you accept USD, it'll be sent to your PayPal as USD and you can convert it to your currency whenever you want, or you can leave it on your account as USD and spend it as you please.

Page 1 of 1