Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25420 registered users
The newest registered user is paragraphs.vu

Our users have posted a total of 1535732 messages in 29646 subjects

GASR Time

Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:02 am
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm stepping down as and admin. Among many reasons the most important
once are that i need to work on my own health, so that i can help my mom who's in poor health as well since she deserves
200% of my attention.
I can't help anyone if i'm in poor health myself, and most people already know what kind of health issues i have. Mostly
chronic and some have yet to be discovered.

Because of those reasons i already was a bit less active on GASR than i normally was, so if you do see me around a lot
more you'll know i'm doing a bit better.

It was great being here as a mod and admin, i enjoyed my time and working together with members as well as the rest of
the staff.

Thanks for everything!
Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:39 am
I'm sorry to hear you go! I hope you and your mother feel better soon. Best of luck and I send my prayers to you both <3

You were a great admin, it shocks me to hear this :c but I sure it's for the best.

Stay Strong!
Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:46 am
I'm sorry to hear you go as well
I do want to thank you for being an approachable person to go to whenever there were questions that arised and when I needed clarification! But also, thank you for trying to do your best for gasr and the members <3

Please take care of yourself and I hope your mom feels better soon!!
Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:20 pm
Thank you Capsule. Just thank you, for being apart of this community and helping to make this family a better place to be! You will be missed, but I know you'll always be apart of GASR! Please take care of yourself, your mom, and family, I know it's a rough time but know you have everyone's support here :)! We love ya~!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:52 pm
It was a pleasure having you on team. Moosey Blessings!

Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:45 pm
You're going to missed dearly and I'm hoping better days for you and your mother, family and your own health is definitely more important.
Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:21 am
I wish the best for u and ur mother :)
You were the first person I even thought to ask for help on here when I wanted to figure out how to use paypal for the first time, you even let me test sending u money!!
I will always be very thankful for your kind help, you will be missed hun.

~thank u for everything & get well soon :)
Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:31 am
Take care, Capsule! I certainly hope soon you'll see changes for the better in your health and your mother's as well. It'll improve significantly in time I'm sure ~
Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:47 pm
I wish the best for both you and your mother, It'll be sad to see you step down but wishing you the absolute best and you've been beyond amazing at helping GASR, being so talented at the amazing art you do and just in general being a really kind and friendly person! x

Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:00 pm
Even though we have worked for a very short time, you are already terribly missed. I am very sorry you and your mother are in such conditions.. It saddens me really. I wish from the bottom of my heart that both of you get back up healthy and running,
 I hope this isn't the last time we hear from you, ❤❤

Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:30 pm
Thanks for all the sweet words guys <3 I lav you
Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:15 am
Nooooooo, come back ;o;

Hope everything gets better soon, you'll be missed
Today at 11:20 am
Page 1 of 1