Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
DO NOT contact more than one moderator for your issue. The moderator you messaged will get back to you as soon as possible. We all communicate with each other, so there is absolutely no need to contact more than one. If a mod reads your message and does not reply, that usually means they are working on a solution before they give a response. Be patient.
REMINDER: If the email attached to your GASR account no longer works, or you no longer have access to it, please update it to a more current email. You must update it or you will have complications when your account is moved over to the new forum.

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

Neptunus

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello there! My name is Cosmin and I'm a 15 years old teenager that lives in Romania. Art is one of my passions along with IMVU. I like creating art for others and for myself sometimes as well. I can't call myself a pro because I am not, but I can call myself an improving artist. I want to get to a level where I can be extremely proud of myself. I'll just have to wait and see.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 355 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 91 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 133 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 162 ]
Total Votes : 773

Statistics

We have 15241 registered users
The newest registered user is estascy

Our users have posted a total of 223660 messages in 3742 subjects

GASR Time

Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 13:39
Let's leave the decorations for later ok 

Time schedules of Sun-Sat
This is based on Gmt+3 timezone.

Availability schedule:
- Sunday ~ Thursday : Unavailable from 7am until 3pm.
- Friday ~ Saturday : Available all day.
Available 

Last edited by Emty on Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 19:48; edited 7 times in total
Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 19:52
❅ Things are getting back on track, thankfully. Therefore I am currently available. Check my availability schedule if you wanna know what time I am mostly available through the day!

Page 1 of 1