Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264731 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:07 am
Available most days

Hi i'm super bad at fancy posts, i may be editing this a lot probably;;;;

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hello, my name is Rose
This forum is for updates in my life, currently my time table isn't stable so it'll be hard to give forewarning of how busy i'll be but i will try to be as clear as possible.

I am an art theft moderator but i'm also happy to help with any questions or issues relating to GASR or even art. Although i'll only be able to directly involve myself in GASR related issues.
If you're unsure which moderator your issue applies to, feel free to message me and i'd be happy to direct you to the moderator best suited to your problem.

availability:
My busiest days are Monday and Thursday as those are my contact days in university from 10am - 5pm GMT time.
Please feel free to message me any time and i'll get back to you asap
( ͡° ͜ʖ  ͡° )

time zone:
GMT (England)

Last edited by keturah on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:07 am
UPDATE

I'm sorry i haven't been keeping this updated since i started.
I am in my final year of my University degree, hoping to graduate this summer.

Current Availability
I've started my FMP (final major project) around three weeks back and we're getting into the final stages of finalising the idea, while i have said idea i am struggling with it's execution.
I am still active in the forum and have been logging in daily to check premade, shops and free shop forums.
Messaging me with any art theft or suspicious activity on GASR would be a massive help.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me privately.

Page 1 of 1