Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25891 registered users
The newest registered user is xRobbyBoy

Our users have posted a total of 1554082 messages in 29987 subjects

GASR Time

Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:33 pm

I will be away for the following times..
(due to school, gym, family, studies)
Monday - 7:00 AM - 7: 00 PM
Tuesday -  7:00 AM - 7: 00 PM
Wednesday -  7:00 AM - 7: 00 PM
Thursday -  7:00 AM - 7: 00 PM
Friday -  7:00 AM - 10: 00 PM
Saturday - 2:00 PM - 10:00PM
Sunday - 8:00 AM - 7: 00 PM

*EST TimeZone*
*I am available everyday, sometimes during the day in breaks of school time but not consistently*

Last edited by Angel on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:22 am

*Updated the times I will be away in the original post* 12/9/16

I have 2 more weeks of school left until the Winter break! I will be busy for the next 2 weeks & I will be occupied for 12-14 hours away from the laptop, but I'll still have access to GASR just to check updates, pms, etc.

Contest/Event Update: Working on some fun contests/events coming your way soon hee

Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Personal Update: I am officially free for the next 3 weeks, my break ends in January 9th, 2017. Feel free to contact me about anything!

Contest & Event Update: Our Magazine applications are now live!! I look forward to reviewing your applications and creating a team with everyone & Unequal!!

Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:01 pm
@Angel wrote:

Personal Update: Schedule continues, but I will be extremely busy from now on until March break.

Contest & Event Update: Our Magazine applications end on the 13th! 2 brand new events are up for new years and to design our GASR Mascot!

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Personal Update: I am currently very ill at the moment, and won't be able to respond to any GASR related events or messages.

Contest & Event Update: Valentines day contest is here!

Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:33 pm
@Angel wrote:

Personal Update: I am back on my feet & am catching up with events and forum business. Unequal has left the mod team, so I will be flying solo for a while. Please don't hesitate to message me about anything regarding Events or gasr in general.

Contest & Event Update: Valentines day contest is now closed, congrats to the winners! Let's prepare for our yearly emote contest that is coming soon!