Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
45%
 45% [ 401 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 103 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 152 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 207 ]
Total Votes : 900

Statistics

We have 15182 registered users
The newest registered user is DemonAckerman

Our users have posted a total of 243830 messages in 4187 subjects

GASR Time

11/20/2016, 11:07 pm
I was told people on this forum  also make posts about converting the two, and I can't really find anything that confirms this, nor do I want to do anything that could risk going against the guidelines and rules.

Is this true, and if it is, what would the conversion rate be?

And if it's not true, I thank you for telling me in  advance.
11/21/2016, 1:44 pm
Okay so, I'm not sure what you mean by converting being allowed, so let me explain both.

a) You cannot sell credits in any way, shape, or form. This is due to IMVU having to report creator income to the IRS(U.S. Agency), therefore they have their own payout system for creators now and have banned the selling of credits everywhere, and the buying of credits anywhere other than the IMVU store. Doing so will lead to your account(s) being permanently banned on IMVU.

b) The current conversion rate set by IMVU is $0.40usd per 1,000 IMVU credits. However, this information is only useful to artists who accept credits as a payment option and would like to charge the equivalent of cash.

11/21/2016, 9:30 pm
@Queen wrote:
Okay so, I'm not sure what you mean by converting being allowed, so let me explain both.

a) You cannot sell credits in any way, shape, or form. This is due to IMVU having to report creator income to the IRS(U.S. Agency), therefore they have their own payout system for creators now and have banned the selling of credits everywhere, and the buying of credits anywhere other than the IMVU store. Doing so will lead to your account(s) being permanently banned on IMVU.

b) The current conversion rate set by IMVU is $0.40usd per 1,000 IMVU credits. However, this information is only useful to artists who accept credits as a payment option and would like to charge the equivalent of cash.

Thank you. That's what I wanted to know. Thanks for informing me, as I couldn't find any information about even just the conversion rate. Thank you.
11/22/2016, 6:57 am
No problem!  The reason why you won't find much information about it here is because even though there is a set conversion rate, 90% of the people here don't go by it.  They charge more in credits to entice buyers to pay with cash and it causes the value of credits to go down when used on the forum.  It kinda sucks but what can you do, lmao.

11/22/2016, 11:48 pm
@Queen wrote:
No problem!  The reason why you won't find much information about it here is because even though there is a set conversion rate, 90% of the people here don't go by it.  They charge more in credits to entice buyers to pay with cash and it causes the value of credits to go down when used on the forum.  It kinda sucks but what can you do, lmao.

Well I was foolishly doing 1:1 rate.  But in honesty, I heavily prefer cash over credits, and cash immediately gets handled first  and takes priority
Page 1 of 1