Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
45%
 45% [ 400 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 102 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 152 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 204 ]
Total Votes : 895

Statistics

We have 15164 registered users
The newest registered user is Mochimoka

Our users have posted a total of 243032 messages in 4161 subjects

GASR Time

Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 19:41

Helloo
I was wondering how do you add backgrounds to you're profiles?
Thank you :)
Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 19:55
Hi @Lunastra
It's a donation of $3 $5 to get a background for your profile
More info outlined here http://www.gasrforum.com/h4-donate-to-the-forum#profilebg

Last edited by Diabolus on Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 21:56; edited 1 time in total
Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 20:05
@Diabolus wrote:

It's a donation of $3 to get a background for your profile

$3.

sketch

sketch sketch sketch sketch

Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 20:20
@Queen

What

Tino had to make a code that allows us to modify the background. Forumotion doesn't even let users modify their own background. I don't even know how she even figured that shit out. Even when we figured it out, only admins can make the changes.

Inconvenience all around.
Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 20:33
No, that's not what I meant.

What happened to $5.

sketch

Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 20:35
@Queen wrote:
What happened to $5. sketch

Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 21:55
lmao busted
i thought that maybe lowering the price would encourage more ppl to donate

but nvm

changing it back to $5 hee
Thu 15 Sep 2016 - 22:16

Thank you everyone for answering :)
Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 4:07
@Diabolus Is that $3 to $5 per layout or you donate a set price and you can change the layout as many times as you like?  And for clarification, you cannot edit your own layout?  Some one else from the sight has to do it for you?
Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 4:31
It's $5 to add a background to your profile.  If you want to change your background, it'll cost an additional $5 each time.  

Diobolus will usually be the one who handles adding and changing backgrounds.  We can not do it ourselves.

Having a profile background is not a regular forum feature and requires a code that a staff member added, and it apparently wasn't a simple thing to do either.

Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 2:51
Do you know anyone who makes good backgrounds?
Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 11:21
No one here, no.  

It's not a typical item that's sold here, but you can always make a request for it and see if any artists respond, or find one off google/various websites that host background and wallpaper images.

Fri 21 Oct 2016 - 23:58
Alright. I donated but no one has acknowledged or even put a donor button on my thing. o.o
Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 0:53
@EmpressLunaFrost after you donated, please send to a admin or our tech the proof of your donation
and we will put up the donation icon under your profile c:

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
Page 1 of 1