Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25426 registered users
The newest registered user is Ihrielle

Our users have posted a total of 1535910 messages in 29648 subjects

GASR Time

Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:58 pm
Sorry for all the hustle dis cry

I'm unable to see the notifications on the board of the site, despite receiving the e-mails. I have checked the boxes on the settings.

Another thing: it's kind of irrelevant to the one above but I recently found a brush I was using years ago, which is this one used in the video (you can see it clearly on the 4-minute mark). I was wondering if anyone knows where to download it? Or how to make it at least. If I remember well it was originally from sai and someone made an .abr file for ps.
Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:15 pm
Forumotion might be a little behind on updating notifications. (Assuming you mean the toolbar ones.) It happens, but I'll tag the tech just in case.  @Diabolus

I have no idea about the brush though.  Sorry.  

Last edited by Queen on Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:18 pm
Yeah, that one. I thought it might have to do with browser updates since I'm using Torch and it doesn't get updated all that often but other than that I have no idea >.<
Thank you!

It's alright, no rush for a brush (rhyme not intended gee I'm getting weird after midnight )
Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:22 pm
I'm not sure if the browser would interfere with the toolbar notifications, but if you have the chance, could you try loading GASR on Chrome?

I have also synced your account.

Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:22 pm
@Forensics

let's just see what happens

Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:17 am
@Forensics i kinda recon the artist and her brushes are free to download ;)

https://gumroad.com/l/BoiJD

just type in "0" in the price box and click "i want this"

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:56 am
Installed chrome a few minutes ago. Logged in with it...
No idea if this is going to work inherently but I'm going to try tagging myself

@Forensics

of course it didn't work what was I thinking
I started watching a topic as an alternative so now we wait

@Mattie thank you sooo much I lav you
And it's a brush pack like you get the brush plus other helpful ones
Double the thanks ♥
Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:45 am
IT WORKED

@Diabolus thank you soooo much  

Spoiler:

no idea why it didn't work with torch
no idea why it works with chrome

only thing I know is that torch and chrome share the Chromium source code and maybe the extra features included in torch mess with the script of the page but that's just an assumption

I was just using torch to download videos from anywhere  hee
...and kinda stuck with it
Today at 10:30 pm
Page 1 of 1