Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24597 registered users
The newest registered user is Tokins

Our users have posted a total of 1501410 messages in 29060 subjects

GASR Time

Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 0:58
Sorry for all the hustle dis cry

I'm unable to see the notifications on the board of the site, despite receiving the e-mails. I have checked the boxes on the settings.

Another thing: it's kind of irrelevant to the one above but I recently found a brush I was using years ago, which is this one used in the video (you can see it clearly on the 4-minute mark). I was wondering if anyone knows where to download it? Or how to make it at least. If I remember well it was originally from sai and someone made an .abr file for ps.
Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 1:15
Forumotion might be a little behind on updating notifications. (Assuming you mean the toolbar ones.) It happens, but I'll tag the tech just in case.  @Diabolus

I have no idea about the brush though.  Sorry.  

Last edited by Queen on Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 1:41; edited 1 time in total
Mon 12 Sep 2016 - 1:18
Yeah, that one. I thought it might have to do with browser updates since I'm using Torch and it doesn't get updated all that often but other than that I have no idea >.<
Thank you!

It's alright, no rush for a brush (rhyme not intended gee I'm getting weird after midnight )
Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 2:22
I'm not sure if the browser would interfere with the toolbar notifications, but if you have the chance, could you try loading GASR on Chrome?

I have also synced your account.

Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 2:22
@Forensics

let's just see what happens

Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:17
@Forensics i kinda recon the artist and her brushes are free to download ;)

https://gumroad.com/l/BoiJD

just type in "0" in the price box and click "i want this"

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:56
Installed chrome a few minutes ago. Logged in with it...
No idea if this is going to work inherently but I'm going to try tagging myself

@Forensics

of course it didn't work what was I thinking
I started watching a topic as an alternative so now we wait

@Mattie thank you sooo much I lav you
And it's a brush pack like you get the brush plus other helpful ones
Double the thanks ♥
Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 15:45
IT WORKED

@Diabolus thank you soooo much  

Spoiler:

no idea why it didn't work with torch
no idea why it works with chrome

only thing I know is that torch and chrome share the Chromium source code and maybe the extra features included in torch mess with the script of the page but that's just an assumption

I was just using torch to download videos from anywhere  hee
...and kinda stuck with it
Today at 13:10
Page 1 of 1