Gasrforum
Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 114102 messages in 1844 subjects

Online Staff

Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:28 am
Sooooo I was going to update my screenie shop and its gone.
I dont really need help and i dont know where else to post this. but im kinda pissed.

Thanks GASR!

RANTS / RAGE FROM AN OVER TIRED CRAZY JERK
IM SORRY

Last edited by Noxi on Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:40 am
ladynoir wrote:
when a shop's idle for a while forumotion deletes it automatically usually
so it's not entirely gasr's fault i dont think

@diabolus

iT WASNT IDLE FOR VERY LONG 2-3 WEEKS MAX.

sh*t sorry caps lol im too lazy to retype.
Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:05 am
No it's not forumotion. We go through the subforums and delete threads that have been inactive for 1 month +.
This time it was me so apologies for that hahaha. Is your shop premade or custom? I'll bring it back.
Also for future reference please note that if your shop is going to be inactive for a while and you don't want it to be sent to basket you can ask for it to be locked, that way we know not to delete it.
Edit// I just saw the shop in your signature and assumed it was that one so I brought it back. If it's not let me know!!
Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:53 am
I checked your shop and it says the last post was made on "SAT JUL 30, 2016 9:26 PM".

That's 37 days/5 weeks + 2 days.  (about 6 days over the 1 month limit) The thread Mar is referring to is the best way to prevent your shop from getting the hatchet.  (I've had to get my threads pulled out plenty of times, so I feel you.)  

This is the thread where you can request your thread be locked for future hiatus' in case you didn't know it existed.  It's pretty much one of the most useful things on GASR for both members and mods.

http://www.gasrforum.com/t32377-need-a-thread-locked-or-deleted

Glad to see Mar got things sorted and brought it back.  
Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:30 pm
@Noxi
If something like this happens again in the future, you can contact an art shop moderator to retrieve it from the basket.

(taken from our updated Contact Us page)

We have this policy in place to prevent the art shop section from overflowing with inactive threads. As Chelly mentioned, adding "hiatus", "away", "lock but do not delete", etc. in your shop title will help let the mods know not to touch your thread.
Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:23 pm
@Mar No you know what dont apologize (I was grumpy and way to tired last night / over stressed) Honestly my bad, so dont feel bad LOL. You were just doing your job. Thankyou for bring it back though :)

@Queen I swear i updated before then, but you know what I clearly was mistaken LOL

@Diabolus Thankyou very much. Again like i said to Mar, honestly this was my bad

@ everyone I apologize for making a fuss. T^T
Was having a bad night and shouldnt have flipped like i did
Page 1 of 1