Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Moving GASR / New Features & Suggestions
April 26, 2017 #discussion

After a discussion between you guys and the staff, we've decided on moving GASR to its own private server. We are leaving the discussion thread up so you guys can continue to provide feedback, suggestions, and new features for the new forum. Click here for more information!

Space Day Celebration
April 17, 2017 #contest

Welcome to GASR's first ever Space Day event! Serenity has put together this brand new occasion to share with you all. Click here to participate!

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

ISOW

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello everyone, I'm Soraia, I'm 22 years old and I'm working on a coffee shop. I really like to do some art and to be in GASR, but I think I still didn't find my style yet, hope you guys can help me with that! I actually started doing some art at 19 years, and I hope I can continue with that!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
51%
 51% [ 223 ]
No
14%
 14% [ 60 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 18 ]
Not Sure
16%
 16% [ 68 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
15%
 15% [ 65 ]
Total Votes : 434

Statistics

We have 18231 registered users
The newest registered user is ackleshol

Our users have posted a total of 187418 messages in 3061 subjects

GASR Time

Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:28 am
Sooooo I was going to update my screenie shop and its gone.
I dont really need help and i dont know where else to post this. but im kinda pissed.

Thanks GASR!

RANTS / RAGE FROM AN OVER TIRED CRAZY JERK
IM SORRY

Last edited by Noxi on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:30 am
when a shop's idle for a while forumotion deletes it automatically usually
so it's not entirely gasr's fault i dont think

@diabolus
Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:40 am
ladynoir wrote:
when a shop's idle for a while forumotion deletes it automatically usually
so it's not entirely gasr's fault i dont think

@diabolus

iT WASNT IDLE FOR VERY LONG 2-3 WEEKS MAX.

sh*t sorry caps lol im too lazy to retype.
Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:05 am
No it's not forumotion. We go through the subforums and delete threads that have been inactive for 1 month +.
This time it was me so apologies for that hahaha. Is your shop premade or custom? I'll bring it back.
Also for future reference please note that if your shop is going to be inactive for a while and you don't want it to be sent to basket you can ask for it to be locked, that way we know not to delete it.
Edit// I just saw the shop in your signature and assumed it was that one so I brought it back. If it's not let me know!!

Click here to join my Yuri On Ice discord server!
Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:53 am
I checked your shop and it says the last post was made on "SAT JUL 30, 2016 9:26 PM".

That's 37 days/5 weeks + 2 days.  (about 6 days over the 1 month limit) The thread Mar is referring to is the best way to prevent your shop from getting the hatchet.  (I've had to get my threads pulled out plenty of times, so I feel you.)  

This is the thread where you can request your thread be locked for future hiatus' in case you didn't know it existed.  It's pretty much one of the most useful things on GASR for both members and mods.

http://www.gasrforum.com/t32377-need-a-thread-locked-or-deleted

Glad to see Mar got things sorted and brought it back.  

I am unavailable Thurs-Sat.  Please be patient if you've tagged me or sent me a PM.
Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:30 pm
@Noxi
If something like this happens again in the future, you can contact an art shop moderator to retrieve it from the basket.

(taken from our updated Contact Us page)

We have this policy in place to prevent the art shop section from overflowing with inactive threads. As Chelly mentioned, adding "hiatus", "away", "lock but do not delete", etc. in your shop title will help let the mods know not to touch your thread.
Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:23 pm
@Mar No you know what dont apologize (I was grumpy and way to tired last night / over stressed) Honestly my bad, so dont feel bad LOL. You were just doing your job. Thankyou for bring it back though :)

@Queen I swear i updated before then, but you know what I clearly was mistaken LOL

@Diabolus Thankyou very much. Again like i said to Mar, honestly this was my bad

@ everyone I apologize for making a fuss. T^T
Was having a bad night and shouldnt have flipped like i did
Page 1 of 1