Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24663 registered users
The newest registered user is HelloViicky

Our users have posted a total of 1504848 messages in 29121 subjects

GASR Time

Tue 6 Sep - 7:28
Sooooo I was going to update my screenie shop and its gone.
I dont really need help and i dont know where else to post this. but im kinda pissed.

Thanks GASR!

RANTS / RAGE FROM AN OVER TIRED CRAZY JERK
IM SORRY

Last edited by Noxi on Wed 7 Sep - 1:24; edited 1 time in total
Tue 6 Sep - 8:30
when a shop's idle for a while forumotion deletes it automatically usually
so it's not entirely gasr's fault i dont think

@diabolus
Tue 6 Sep - 8:40
ladynoir wrote:
when a shop's idle for a while forumotion deletes it automatically usually
so it's not entirely gasr's fault i dont think

@diabolus

iT WASNT IDLE FOR VERY LONG 2-3 WEEKS MAX.

sh*t sorry caps lol im too lazy to retype.
Tue 6 Sep - 12:05
No it's not forumotion. We go through the subforums and delete threads that have been inactive for 1 month +.
This time it was me so apologies for that hahaha. Is your shop premade or custom? I'll bring it back.
Also for future reference please note that if your shop is going to be inactive for a while and you don't want it to be sent to basket you can ask for it to be locked, that way we know not to delete it.
Edit// I just saw the shop in your signature and assumed it was that one so I brought it back. If it's not let me know!!

✿ Please feel free to contact me for any assistance regarding the issues listed in the
contact page or my profile!

Tue 6 Sep - 12:53
I checked your shop and it says the last post was made on "SAT JUL 30, 2016 9:26 PM".

That's 37 days/5 weeks + 2 days.  (about 6 days over the 1 month limit) The thread Mar is referring to is the best way to prevent your shop from getting the hatchet.  (I've had to get my threads pulled out plenty of times, so I feel you.)  

This is the thread where you can request your thread be locked for future hiatus' in case you didn't know it existed.  It's pretty much one of the most useful things on GASR for both members and mods.

http://www.gasrforum.com/t32377-need-a-thread-locked-or-deleted

Glad to see Mar got things sorted and brought it back.  
Tue 6 Sep - 23:30
@Noxi
If something like this happens again in the future, you can contact an art shop moderator to retrieve it from the basket.

(taken from our updated Contact Us page)

We have this policy in place to prevent the art shop section from overflowing with inactive threads. As Chelly mentioned, adding "hiatus", "away", "lock but do not delete", etc. in your shop title will help let the mods know not to touch your thread.

Wed 7 Sep - 1:23
@Mar No you know what dont apologize (I was grumpy and way to tired last night / over stressed) Honestly my bad, so dont feel bad LOL. You were just doing your job. Thankyou for bring it back though :)

@Queen I swear i updated before then, but you know what I clearly was mistaken LOL

@Diabolus Thankyou very much. Again like i said to Mar, honestly this was my bad

@ everyone I apologize for making a fuss. T^T
Was having a bad night and shouldnt have flipped like i did
Today at 19:12
Page 1 of 1