Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
45%
 45% [ 400 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 102 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 152 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 204 ]
Total Votes : 895

Statistics

We have 15164 registered users
The newest registered user is Mochimoka

Our users have posted a total of 243032 messages in 4161 subjects

GASR Time

Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 3:51
Can someone tell me what people usually draw/request on here?
is there a certain file size I should be aware of when uploading...?

What are badges?
I'm just pretty confused in general @w@;;

Also when I try to upload my avatar, it keeps saying my file is corrupted or too large.
The size is correct...but when I tried uploading a larger picture it accepts it.
?????
Fri 19 Aug 2016 - 4:05
Hey @Muzeng!

Welcome to GASR.  

People request a variety of things, including drawings (OCs mostly), IMVU screenshot edits/repaints, and pixels (mostly for badges).  A badge is something users create and share on IMVU that are pixelled and can vary in sizes from 20x20 and up.

File size and image dimensions are varied, but most people like a 160x220 version of anything they order to use as a display image on the forum and on IMVU.

If you haven't heard of IMVU before, it's a 3D chat website that the forum was created for, but GASR has slowly opened it's doors to everyone, from anywhere, offering any type of artwork.  (http://www.imvu.com/)

About the avatar issue; Forumotion has a size limit for display pictures set to 64 KB.  If your image is larger than that, it will not let you upload it and will give you that error message.  A work-around to this is to upload your avatar image to a photo hosting site (such as photobucket, tinypic, imgur, etc.) and paste the direct link in this box:

Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 0:39
thank you SO much!
Sat 20 Aug 2016 - 1:09
No problem. Hope you like it here!

Page 1 of 1