Gasrforum
HomeLandingEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Profile Awards
July 24, 2017 #update

Because of the whole mess with photobucket changing how their image hosting works, a lot of users have lost some award badges. Click here for more information!

GASR's New Moderators
July 20, 2017 #aanouncement

After carefully reviewing each application we've received, we are pleased to announce our newest staff members! Click here to view our new team members!

Photobucket TOS Change
June 30, 2017 #announcement

Photobucket has changed their Terms of Service which is affecting a lot of our members currently. Linking images from their website is no longer allowed with free accounts. Click here for more information.

GASR Moderator Applications are CLOSED
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

xxAphroditeGoddess

Visit my shop View my bio

Hey! I'm Michele, better known as Aphrodite.I really enjoy making art and been doing it for years now. I'm trying to learn and improve everyday! Be a part of my journey and come pay a visit at my shop.New friends are always welcome!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
44%
 44% [ 404 ]
No
11%
 11% [ 104 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 37 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 157 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
23%
 23% [ 212 ]
Total Votes : 914

Statistics

We have 15276 registered users
The newest registered user is InfIate

Our users have posted a total of 246142 messages in 4240 subjects

GASR Time

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:16 pm
So, I found someone who's selling stolen dps, I don't know if this user has been exposed already or who owns all of the art but here's the link to the album..

ALBUM LINK

I just never understood why people stoop so low to use other peoples hard work and effort for their own personal gain. I always feel bad for the artists that have to go through this.
Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:25 pm
Sadly, there's nothing GASR staff can do about theft on IMVU.  If the user is a member of GASR and/or you see her selling these same stolen display pictures, you can report it to a mod and they can keep an eye on it, but that's about it.

@Mar @Tetsu

If you know any of the original artists, try contacting them or tagging them. I know that blue haired DP belongs to Eat@IMVU. Also looks like @poisonous made it as well, not entirely sure tho.

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:54 pm
The thigh up drawing and three eyed girl is by @salt on gasr
Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:53 pm
I checked back on the album and it seems like she's after deleting it.
Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:31 am
Yeah, the album is deleted now. Someone probably called her out on it via IMVU.

Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:09 pm
@Zelda I have had problems with this user too. They sold me a DP of someone else's art work and claimed it was their 'little sister' and immediately blocked me and all who tried to speak to her about it. She lied and will not admit she has done wrong.

She claimed to give me a refund but I never got it. The only thing you can do it alert the owner and people on IMVU if they try and sell someone else art.
Page 1 of 1