Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

Tarte

Visit my shop View my bio

I have been an artist on gasr for almost 5 years now, It took me so long to get to where I am now, and I am still learning. I'm currently a intern for makeup, still in school and have a part time job. Art has always been apart of my heart and it always was that "stress reliever" whenever i needed it. I have been into arts since the 5th grade once I started to draw on pencil and paper, and in 8th grade I found digital art and the amazing art of makeup. When I grew older, I found that art was all about me and I wanted to succeed in it. Many friends supported me in trying to work harder, many people helped me get to where I am now. Without art, I have no clue what id be doing. I enjoy seeing people's faces light up after I finish a piece or after im done beautifying their "imperfections". THAT inspires me.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24683 registered users
The newest registered user is Urge

Our users have posted a total of 1505874 messages in 29132 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Which would you rather
Remove the entire OT
26%
 26% [ 21 ]
Keep the OT but refocus it on art only
74%
 74% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 81

Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:24 pm
Oki glad I'm not and yeah it's nice, for once forum is alive from something that isn't drama related.
Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:54 pm
@Scribbles
I'll just spoiler this just to make things less crowded ;;:

--

Though I'm not on here due to work and a few other members of my family members passing, I still like to come on and browse through threads. I do really like GASR and I agree that the OT should be art based. Just because the new OT wouldn't have actual off topics from art, it still will provide great topics for creators and art lovers. That I feel is what mostly matters.

But that's just how I see it.
Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:45 pm
Alrighty, just really don't want to get anyone riled up. I just really want the forum to focus more on art and see no point in there being any further concern of debating whether the OT thread should be cleaned out or not since it's obvious what the answer is by seeing the poll lol
Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:46 pm
Yeah, the majority want an art-based OT forum and I can get down with that. Guess we're just waiting for the moderators decision** or input.

Last edited by Kelso on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:50 am
@ gasr losing traffic
if ur concerned about or want to talk casual talk or entertainment between the community there is the Discord the mods set up, the GASR hashtag or blog, and the chatbox. it's not like ot possibilities are scarce or going to be completely cut off. it's just going to be removed from the forum where no matter what has been done to contain the stress, drama has still evolved + it's attracted the wrong crowd.
If removing Non-art-related threads from an art related site is causing you - or others that come here for the OT - an inconvenience then well, that's a personal issue.
Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:32 pm

Honestly I don't really get on cos all that seems to come from GASR is drama. Keep the OT and get a mod and keep it art related...
Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:17 pm
@omega

Why would we need an OT mod if we removed all the threads that are causing issues?
Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:38 pm
It'd be a great idea to back shit up considering how people are on this website

I'm not gonna argue about it and start a whole conversation about it. GASR has gone to crap because all people wanna do is argue and start drama and not have fun with art and it ruins it for other people. Which again is why I barely get on here.
Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:59 pm
Why do you guys always jump to the conclusion that asking questions means someone wants to start an argument??  That's the reason why half the crap on this forum happens in the first place. Just because you disagree with someone's statement does not mean the conversation has magically turned into an argument.

I'd ask you to clarify further on this "back shit up" theory you have, but considering you've stated twice now that you barely use GASR, your ideals won't weigh a whole lot.

Last edited by Queen on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:02 pm
Honey chill your buns. I wasn't saying that we were arguing I was just stating in general. Sooooo... chill. You've already got how I felt about everything 8)
Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:03 pm

I must have missed something because reading back through my comments, I don't see any part where I acted in any way other than calm.
Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:05 pm
K. And who is "you guys".. I'm the only one directly talking to you..
Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:07 pm
@Omega wrote:
I was just stating in general. Sooooo... chill.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:11 pm
That doesn't mean a fucking thing. But you know since I barely get on here I might as well say you all can fuck off with your favoritism and ass kissing and being butt hurt children who can choke on horse cock since you all don't know how to suck it up and shut the fuck up. Have fun cos GASR has gone to, as what the old people say, "Hell in a hand basket".
Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:22 pm
This is the reason why we're considering closing the OT. This thread was meant to stay open so people could express their opinions and bring up suggestions in a respectful manner, but obviously we had to jump to rudeness and name calling.
I ask you all that you think and consider well what to say before posting here so this can stay a healthy and positive discussion. Our goal is to make GASR a better place and solve the issues that are going on at the moment.

✿ Please feel free to contact me for any assistance regarding the issues listed in the
contact page or my profile!

Today at 12:56 am
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next