Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504027 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Which would you rather
Remove the entire OT
26%
 26% [ 21 ]
Keep the OT but refocus it on art only
74%
 74% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 81

Wed 3 Aug - 3:04:58
So go on, blame my actions on another forum, my actions have to do with the fact that you all wear your asses as hats.
Wed 3 Aug - 3:05:29

can you guys please stop. this isn't worth it. you guys have said how you feel so ganging up on one person isn't really necessary.
also
@queen
before you go talking about Ardent again (as if you even know why it was even created), at no point did any of us say we want people to quit GASR for Ardent, in fact, it's quite the opposite. We encourage users to be on BOTH sides to get MORE exposure and HELP them with their art.
Obviously, you don't know anything about why Ardent was created or anything relevant to you, so you spreading all that about it only goes to show your ignorance about the topic.                

Last edited by Kayy on Wed 3 Aug - 3:06:39; edited 1 time in total
Wed 3 Aug - 3:06:15
@Kayy wrote:

can you guys please stop. this isn't worth it. you guys have said how you feel so ganging up on one person isn't really necessary.
also
@queen
before you go badmouthing ardent again, at no point did any of us say we want people to quit GASR for Ardent, in fact, it's quite the opposite. We encourage users to be on BOTH sides to get MORE exposure and HELP them with their art.
Obviously, you don't know anything about why ardent was created or anything relevant to you, so you spreading all that about it only goes to show your ignorance about the topic.
Lets hear it from the back now!
Wed 3 Aug - 3:09:39
Oh I know why Ardent was created. You can't have everything your way here so you create your own forum where you can run free and do whatever you want. That's awesome! But don't sit there and tell me you're not trying to recreate GASR.

Hell, you've already started stealing from GASR.

Satan is Kayy, for everyone wondering. :D

Wed 3 Aug - 3:10:20
honestly, if gasr is so shitty then why post on it? theres plenty of other forums so. no one is forcing any of you to be here. you're all just adding fuel to the fire and theres no need for it. 

thats just my two cents.
Wed 3 Aug - 3:11:37
@Niyari

They're trying to be rebellious to show a point, while being the assholes they're always bitching about.
Wed 3 Aug - 3:12:04
yall are so immature

weve decided on what to do so im gonna lock this

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Today at 20:20:04
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9