Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #contest

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Artist of the Moment

SAFFIRE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi everyone! I'm currently in my last year of university, graduating in May next year! I love art and I've tried my hand at various things such as drawing anime/chibis/doodles but it seems like I'm better at doing pixel art, so I've stuck with that since. I'm self-taught, so I'm still experimenting around with different styles. I've been running an active shop for over a year with a few hiatuses in between. I love GASR as it has a great community where I can interact with fellow artists and art lovers :) I've made many friends here over the years and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 25381 registered users
The newest registered user is JenniCzar

Our users have posted a total of 1534399 messages in 29629 subjects

GASR Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Which would you rather
Remove the entire OT
26%
 26% [ 21 ]
Keep the OT but refocus it on art only
74%
 74% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 81

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:04 pm
So go on, blame my actions on another forum, my actions have to do with the fact that you all wear your asses as hats.
Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:05 pm

can you guys please stop. this isn't worth it. you guys have said how you feel so ganging up on one person isn't really necessary.
also
@queen
before you go talking about Ardent again (as if you even know why it was even created), at no point did any of us say we want people to quit GASR for Ardent, in fact, it's quite the opposite. We encourage users to be on BOTH sides to get MORE exposure and HELP them with their art.
Obviously, you don't know anything about why Ardent was created or anything relevant to you, so you spreading all that about it only goes to show your ignorance about the topic.                

Last edited by Kayy on Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:06 pm
@Kayy wrote:

can you guys please stop. this isn't worth it. you guys have said how you feel so ganging up on one person isn't really necessary.
also
@queen
before you go badmouthing ardent again, at no point did any of us say we want people to quit GASR for Ardent, in fact, it's quite the opposite. We encourage users to be on BOTH sides to get MORE exposure and HELP them with their art.
Obviously, you don't know anything about why ardent was created or anything relevant to you, so you spreading all that about it only goes to show your ignorance about the topic.
Lets hear it from the back now!
Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:09 pm
Oh I know why Ardent was created. You can't have everything your way here so you create your own forum where you can run free and do whatever you want. That's awesome! But don't sit there and tell me you're not trying to recreate GASR.

Hell, you've already started stealing from GASR.

Satan is Kayy, for everyone wondering. :D

Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:10 pm
honestly, if gasr is so shitty then why post on it? theres plenty of other forums so. no one is forcing any of you to be here. you're all just adding fuel to the fire and theres no need for it. 

thats just my two cents.
Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:11 pm
@Niyari

They're trying to be rebellious to show a point, while being the assholes they're always bitching about.
Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:12 pm
yall are so immature

weve decided on what to do so im gonna lock this

TIE UP A RIBBON

Son Dongwoon my beautiful angel baby son that blows up cars that I love
twittertumblrDA

Today at 1:16 am
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9