Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

GASR Easter Egg Hunt
April 2, 2017 #event

Our annual Easter egg hunt is live again! Solve the clues and hunt for all of the eggs for a chance to win prizes. Click here to join.

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

New Moderators + Reassignment
Mar 13, 2017 #update

Our new mods have been announced! Congratulations to Fervent and Softe on becoming Event Coordinators, and to Queen on becoming our new Technician! Also, congratulations to Cern on becoming a Global Moderator! Click here for more information.

Artist of the Moment

ISOW

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello everyone, I'm Soraia, I'm 22 years old and I'm working on a coffee shop. I really like to do some art and to be in GASR, but I think I still didn't find my style yet, hope you guys can help me with that! I actually started doing some art at 19 years, and I hope I can continue with that!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
53%
 53% [ 213 ]
No
13%
 13% [ 51 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 17 ]
Not Sure
16%
 16% [ 63 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
15%
 15% [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 404

Statistics

We have 18416 registered users
The newest registered user is YenseiAngel

Our users have posted a total of 185502 messages in 3022 subjects

GASR Time

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:27 pm
I asked her about it and all she remembers is she bought it about a year ago

Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:28 pm
Umm sorry to telk you but this isnt suppose to be in the custom section ad you arent really selling any art
Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:15 pm
Moving this to help section.

Click here to join my Yuri On Ice discord server!
Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:16 pm
That looks like @Baronne 's style. :kaomoji1:

Click here to join my Yuri On Ice discord server!
Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:29 pm
Oh wow yes, it's made by me
This is old af
Page 1 of 1