Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

New Moderators Needed
Feb 19, 2017 #moderators

We are in need of new moderators! Applications are open for a Contest Mod and Technician. Click here for more information. The deadline to send applications is March 4.

GASR Mascot Contest
Jan 8, 2017 #event

As a community we’ve come to realize that GASRForum does not have an official mascot! If you have an idea for our mascot, please help us out! The deadline to submit a mascot is January 29.

New Years Event
Jan 5, 2017 #event

We are looking into making some collages that feature artwork, pixels, and screenshots from 2016. These collages will be featured on GASR's social media. If you are interested in submitting your favorite works from 2016, please click here. The deadline to submit art is January 15, 2017.

Xmas Charity - Begin Donations
Dec 11, 2016 #event

It's the season of giving and what could be better than giving to those who are most in need? In order to help others celebrate the holidays we'd like for all of GASR to come together and help donate money to those who are less fortunate and to help put a smile on a child's face this year! Click here to donate. The deadline to donate is December 20.

Artist of the Moment

GUROE

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi, I'm Kori. I joined GASR in 2014 and have grown to love the community and people here. I'm a self taught hobby artist but I've liked to draw and paint ever since I can remember. I didn't get into using a tablet till a few years ago- and I love it. My family has always been a really big supporter in whatever I do, so I hope to continue and make it a more serious thing. I believe there's always room for me to improve so that's what I plan to do.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 26004 registered users
The newest registered user is iitwinkleziivu

Our users have posted a total of 1558901 messages in 30088 subjects

GASR Time

Tue 21 Jun 2016 - 13:59
We have a new administrator for the forum, Capsule will now be joining our team!!

Thus, I will sadly (though some of you will be shedding tears of joy) be stepping down.

It's not a choice I wanted to make, although recently my activity on the forums has decreased dramatically. It was always my intention to come back when the waters cleared. They just never have, and the guilt I feel for not putting as much effort into this forum that I used to be able to dedicate has killed me. I will not be returning to this position. Thank you guys so much for participating in the forum, I have actually learned a lot from this experience? I do plan to answer any pending PMs before I go so don't worry about that (:

I do love the GASR community so I'm not leaving, I'm just no longer going to be apart of the staff who shapes it.  

Here's so many more years of GASR and goodbye (:

I know we're not supposed to get romantic send offs but I feel like my servitude to the man has earned me it.
And also I'm the queen/
Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 4:54
-

Last edited by Lawl on Fri 5 Aug 2016 - 14:08; edited 2 times in total
Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 0:00
@Lawl

It's not locked, so you're good. But beware of alien abductions!

Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 2:00
@Bedlam wrote:

And also I'm the queen/

Clearly you're mistaken.

Farewell, and thanks for all the sass!

+++ CONGRATS @CAPSULE BB, HOPE YOU DON'T DIE!

Fri 24 Jun 2016 - 11:26
Congrats Capsule!!

And definitely a bummer to see you go Tino, it's sad watching the original mods/admins going ; -; but it's life and it's not like you aren't leaving gasr so see you around <3
Sat 25 Jun 2016 - 8:06
CONGRATS @CAPSULE!

Sat 25 Jun 2016 - 22:11
GOOD LUCK TINO I LOVE YOU
++luck to capsule, as well!
Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 8:30
@Lawl - thank you so much 3:
I'm happy that my efforts didn't go totally unnoticed <3

+ if nobody was meant to comment I would have locked the thread but I left it open because I find that more people notice threads when they get posted in.

@Queen - you may call yourself a queen but that doesn't necessarily mean you are one B)

@vin - lots of love to you too vin!

Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 22:59
Hello my loves well I just wanted to leave here that if any of you know Joey Art please be really careful with him because I sent him an a edition like 4 moths ago I paid 50$ instead and till today I haven't seen nothing. Thanks
Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 23:23
Congrats Capsule :)

@ Bedlam: I will miss you :( You are awesome and I have learned so much from you.
Thu 7 Jul 2016 - 23:26
@Khueen2212 wrote:
Hello my loves well I just wanted to leave here that if any of you know Joey Art please be really careful with him because I sent him an a edition like 4 moths ago I paid 50$ instead and till today I haven't seen nothing. Thanks

If you have a problem with a user on GASR you can contact me or any other mods regarding the issues you're facing.