Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
DO NOT contact more than one moderator for your issue. The moderator you messaged will get back to you as soon as possible. We all communicate with each other, so there is absolutely no need to contact more than one. If a mod reads your message and does not reply, that usually means they are working on a solution before they give a response. Be patient.
REMINDER: If the email attached to your GASR account no longer works, or you no longer have access to it, please update it to a more current email. You must update it or you will have complications when your account is moved over to the new forum.

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

Neptunus

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello there! My name is Cosmin and I'm a 15 years old teenager that lives in Romania. Art is one of my passions along with IMVU. I like creating art for others and for myself sometimes as well. I can't call myself a pro because I am not, but I can call myself an improving artist. I want to get to a level where I can be extremely proud of myself. I'll just have to wait and see.

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 355 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 91 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 133 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 163 ]
Total Votes : 774

Statistics

We have 15250 registered users
The newest registered user is Randomdude25

Our users have posted a total of 224086 messages in 3754 subjects

GASR Time

Wed 15 Jun 2016 - 23:05
Hey guys, so I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this problem: I just made a banner for my shop and when I go to post the code for it (for other people to copy n paste to support my shop), everything shows up fine on the preview but then every time I go back into the topic, it's not showing up (like the entire code box)? I tried several different times and with several different posts. Halp?

Last edited by closetmonster on Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 16:31; edited 1 time in total
Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 12:39
can you copy paste your stuff here for me or link me the thread that it's in so i can take a look @ your coding?
or you could also take a screenshot too, that works as well
Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 16:45
@Krist wrote:
can you copy paste your stuff here for me or link me the thread that it's in so i can take a look @ your coding?
or you could also take a screenshot too, that works as well
so this is what I actually type in the editor/ the preview:

then this is what happens when I visit the page afterwards:

and this is what it looks like when I go to edit the same post again (it deleted a bunch of stuff?)

I have no idea why it keeps doing this so thanks for any help!
Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 4:35
please delete the heart you have after the "Support the shop!"
sometimes unicodes screw up the code

and it should work c:

(Commissions)
"Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.
It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot"

Pixel by Katie
Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 15:18

just move the closing [ center ] tag to the end of your text. unfortunately, center tags cannot be used around [ code ] tags. you'll just have to deal with an uncentered code snippet.
Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 16:30
Eeee, thank you!! haha sorry still figuring these forums out. :3
Page 1 of 1