Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Breast Cancer Awareness
Oct 17, 2016 #event

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. The event mods have created an event for everyone to show support to those who have been affected by breast cancer. Click here to join.

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24597 registered users
The newest registered user is Tokins

Our users have posted a total of 1501411 messages in 29060 subjects

GASR Time

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:49 pm
I need help to figure out how to make my shops look cute like other shop owners like with the coding since i am kinda bad at that examples or a picture of how it would look like in a code would be nice 
Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:12 pm
Queen did a very nice tutorial about coding which you can check here:
http://www.gasrforum.com/t38394-guide-creating-a-table-other-useful-things
I hope this helps

Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:39 am
@Marnot really because i kinda understand it but i don't really get how you put the text into the tables
Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:22 am
Here is a simple table code with a fixed width, minimum height, padding, and a 1px black border.

Code:

[table style="width: 500px; height: 50px; padding:15px; border: 1px solid #000000;"][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Where the text goes:

Code:

[table style="width: 500px; height: 50px; padding:15px; border: 1px solid #000000;"][tr][td]The text would go here.[/td][/tr][/table]

The text would go here.
Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:49 am
Replying to your PM here in case someone else is confused as well. @DARKZEROMELLODY

The "background inside the borders" is not that.  it's a background added to the table style and your text being added to the table data.  This is the coding I took from my help guide.  (Bottom of this post.) I added where you would need to add your text since you were confused about that.

Code:
[table style="padding:30px; background-image:url(http://38.media.tumblr.com/71d8cea5ed85d8998be82e2e635f8c0a/tumblr_inline_mlkxpfHePz1r53miq.png);"][tr]
[td style="padding: 5px; background-color:#ffffff; width:500px; opacity:0.7;"]Text would go here.[/td][/tr][/table]

Text would go here. Text would go here. Text would go here.
Text would go here.  Text would go here.  Text would go here.

If you want to change the background image, you would change this part:  (I changed the . to * to prevent it from linking.)

background-image:url(http*//38*media.tumblr*com/71d8cea5ed85d8998be82e2e635f8c0a/tumblr_inline_mlkxpfHePz1r53miq*png)

Erase the link and add a new one, remembering not to delete the parenthesis.  

If you want it a solid color instead of a background image, you would change this part:

background-image:url(http://38.media.tumblr.com/71d8cea5ed85d8998be82e2e635f8c0a/tumblr_inline_mlkxpfHePz1r53miq.png)

Erase that entire line and instead use:

background-color: #000000

Changing #000000 to the desired hex code/color.
Today at 1:17 pm
Page 1 of 1