Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Moving GASR / New Features & Suggestions
April 26, 2017 #discussion

After a discussion between you guys and the staff, we've decided on moving GASR to its own private server. We are leaving the discussion thread up so you guys can continue to provide feedback, suggestions, and new features for the new forum. Click here for more information!

Space Day Celebration
April 17, 2017 #contest

Welcome to GASR's first ever Space Day event! Serenity has put together this brand new occasion to share with you all. Click here to participate!

Broken Profile Tables
April 12, 2017 #forum

Mar came across an issue where some of the member profile tables were broken. Click here to see if it effected you and how to fix it.

GASR Magazine Application
Mar 28, 2017 #announcement

Due to the changes of the mod staff, the first issue was pushed back and will be release in the Summer as the first edition. We are now looking for more members to fill in the empty positions and help us bring this magazine to life. click here for further information.

[IMPORTANT] YOUR ACCOUNT HAS NOT BEEN DELETED
Mar 18, 2017 #announcement

Recently Mar and Queen have been deleting accounts that have been inactive (0 Posts) for a long time in order to lower the size of the forum and price for the Ad free. If you are an active member of the forum and received an email saying your account has been deleted, click here for further information.

Artist of the Moment

ISOW

Visit my shop View my bio

Hello everyone, I'm Soraia, I'm 22 years old and I'm working on a coffee shop. I really like to do some art and to be in GASR, but I think I still didn't find my style yet, hope you guys can help me with that! I actually started doing some art at 19 years, and I hope I can continue with that!

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
51%
 51% [ 223 ]
No
14%
 14% [ 60 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 18 ]
Not Sure
16%
 16% [ 68 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
15%
 15% [ 65 ]
Total Votes : 434

Statistics

We have 18231 registered users
The newest registered user is ackleshol

Our users have posted a total of 187417 messages in 3061 subjects

GASR Time

Wed 13 Apr 2016 - 8:57
not sure if im allowed to post this here because its imvu related but DOES ANYONE HAVE A NAME CHANGE TOKEN ON IMVU? ill pay for it through paypal for more than how much u got it for. just pm me pls.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)
Mon 18 Apr 2016 - 7:57
As far as I know, name change tokens aren't allowed to be bought and sold among users anymore as of late 2014. IMVU didn't want to deal with the amount of reports of people being scammed out of money for tokens they never received. To transfer a nct, a user has to prove the account they want to transfer the token to belongs to them.

IMVU also registers that account as your alt account, in case you thought you could get the account info from said user or vice versa to trick them. If that other person gets banned for whatever reason, your account will get banned as well.

So in summary, all the risk is put on the account who is buying the nct. I'm not saying don't do it, 'cause things might have changed and also cause you're your own person so do you, but I might as well warn you of the probable consequences.

If you're willing to pay someone for one through Paypal, why don't you just purchase the token yourself on IMVU? They accept PayPal as a payment option.

I am unavailable Thurs-Sat.  Please be patient if you've tagged me or sent me a PM.
Page 1 of 1