Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

Winter Scavenger Hunt
Dec 5, 2016 #event

Our winter scavenger is out! Click here to join the hunt. This event runs from Dec 6-20.

Xmas Charity Volunteers
Nov 28, 2016 #event

It's almost time for our annual GASR Xmas Charity Event, and we are in need of volunteers who would be willing to make artwork for GASR's donors. If you are interested, please click here to sign up. The deadline to become a volunteer is Dec 10.

GASR Secret Santa
Nov 14, 2016 #event

It's time for GASR's annual holiday event: the Secret Santa gift exchange! Get your hot cocoa to marshmallow ratio perfect and your mistletoe hung up because it's time to get those art gifts wrapped and under the tree for a happy holiday surprise. Click here to join the fun, and make sure to sign up before the 25th of November!

Halloween Scavenger Hunt
Oct 29, 2016 #event

It's about to get spooky with the Halloween scavenger hunt! Put on your masks, makeup, and your witch hats because everyone can join! Young, old, artist, non-artist, passer-by, moose, potatoes, or any living or my favorite… non-living may join. Click here to join the fun. This event lasts from Oct 31st - Nov 14th. Check out the cool prizes!

Artist of the Moment

TOUHOU

Visit my shop View my bio

I'm a self taught artist/editor and was once an Instagram blogger but now I spend most of my times on IMVU doing DP art and maintaining a steady # of orders from various amazing people! One of my best accomplishments was winning 1st place locally in a Japanese Quiz Bowl in my state and won a chance to compete nationally against other states in Washington D.C. and so here I am still embracing my studies in Japanese although sometimes people think I look or am Japanese because I'm Asian haha. My favorite things are Anime, Utaite, Vocaloid, KPop, Fashion (especially Minimalism and Harajuku), Video Games, and Aesthetic Art :)

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS

Statistics

We have 24643 registered users
The newest registered user is SinfullyBeats

Our users have posted a total of 1504025 messages in 29106 subjects

GASR Time

auction or premade?
auction
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
premade
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:18 am
hi there,
I just made a piece of art for fun and am now looking to sell it, do you think selling it in an auction is better or as a premade?
Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:28 am
Premade imo.
Auctions have been really slow and people don't bid as much nowadays. I think having a set price would give you a bit more profit than an auction

Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:48 am
thanku mar!!
Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:21 pm
I agree with Mar, because also in auction even if people do bid you risk the chance of not earning what you expected.

So if you think it's something worth auctioning than go for it.
But if you think you'd get a more reasonable amount for your work in premade do that.
Like Mar said too though auctions are pretty slow nowadays, but don't want that to discourage you.

In the end it's really what you would feel most comfortable with. If you choose to try auction and it doesn't sell you can throw it out there for premade, and if it sells for less than you were hoping then maybe premade is better. But I don't think most people are throwing big bucks toward auctions like they used to.
Today at 3:18 pm
Page 1 of 1