Gasrforum
Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264895 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:56 pm
hi!! so i'm planning on opening a custom art shop, and i noticed in the general rules that buyers can offer paypal, imvu credits, or deviantart points as payment.

however, i would be a seller, and my problem is that i want Real Money, so points and imvu credits are out - but i won't have a functioning paypal account until october without jumping through some major hoops that id really rather not do, especially since october isn't that far away. am i allowed to offer alternative payment options? for example, i'd be open to accepting digital amazon gift cards in lieu of paypal payment, or through google wallet or venmo (two popular paypal alternatives). i would also be ok with possibly accepting flight rising currency.

so! that is my question. is that allowed for me as an art seller, or am i just kinda stuck until i get a working paypal account? thank you!
Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:14 pm
I'd say yes, since we kinda started allowing different currencies such as RP points from League of Legends and other games, so why not other platforms?
Paypal is just the most common so I guess that's why we have it as main payment option.
Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:15 pm
@Mar !! okay, thank you! i just wanted to make sure i wasnt committing some forum faux-pas lol
Page 1 of 1