Home2EventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 114102 messages in 1844 subjects

Online Staff

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 am
Hi

I am the most untalented artist on this planet. Seriously I can not draw/edit for sxxt. (Only stick figures @D@ ).
But for some reason, I have a knack for dressing up avis.. at least I think I do?

So Here are my questions:
Am I allowed to open a screenie shop where I sell screenies of the avi's I have created on imvu?
How much should I charge for my screenies?
Any tips on preventing some naughty peeps from stealing my screenies?
If I am allowed to open a screenie shop, which forum thread do I post my shop in?
Any tips for the new screenie shop (If I am allowed) would be appreciated.

Please answer! I may have some more questions but I think these are the basics, thank you :D

PS: These are some screenies that I took for fun. Tell me what you think about them, I'll be really grateful    
Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:20 pm
1- Yes you are allowed to open a screenie shop, in fact there are few of them around here

2-Prices I've seen regarding screenies often range from 50cr to 200cr, I suggest you have a look around some screenie shops in the premade section, for some notion of what to settle your prices for I guess

3-You can always put a watermark on your screenies, and when you recieve the payment, you can send them to the person who bought it

4- Yes you are allowed to open a screenie shop as referred before, you have 3 options
If you want to make your own screenies and then sell them open a shop in the premade section.
If you want to make screenies according to other ppl's ideas, and stuff, open a custom shop
If you do not wish to charge for your services you can open a free shop
Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:19 am
Songbird wrote:
1- Yes you are allowed to open a screenie shop, in fact there are few of them around here

2-Prices I've seen regarding screenies often range from 50cr to 200cr, I suggest you have a look around some screenie shops in the premade section, for some notion of what to settle your prices for I guess

3-You can always put a watermark on your screenies, and when you recieve the payment, you can send them to the person who bought it

4- Yes you are allowed to open a screenie shop as referred before, you have 3 options
If you want to make your own screenies and then sell them open a shop in the premade section.
If you want to make screenies according to other ppl's ideas, and stuff, open a custom shop
If you do not wish to charge for your services you can open a free shop

Thank you
Page 1 of 1