Gasrforum
HomeEventsContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in
WE'RE MOVING TO THE NEW FORUM DUE TO FORUMOTION BREAKING THIS ONE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REVIEW THIS THREAD: http://www.gasrforum.com/t47073-forum-move-gasrforum

Statistics

We have 9579 registered users
The newest registered user is ixAurora

Our users have posted a total of 264734 messages in 4541 subjects

Online Staff

Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:43 am
My friend is interested in doing customs, so I recommended GASR to her - she keeps telling me she cannot sign up. I tried doing it for her (I told her if it works change her info), but it isn't working when I try either. Has this error happened to anyone who signed up recently? I tried looking for similar topics with the same error, but I can't find any. Please help.

Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:07 am
@Diabolus

Tagging our tech, maybe she can help you with that. But from the looks of it, I guess a password space is missing or could also be some glitch.
Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:31 pm
@INTTOXICATION
After you entered your password on that page, were you redirected to another page that asked you to enter 1) your password again and 2) the captcha code (aka something like this)?
Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:52 pm
Quote :
After you entered your password on that page, were you redirected to another page that asked you to enter 1) your password again and 2) the captcha code (aka something like this)?

It asked me to fill in the captcha after I clicked 'save', I entered it in, and then it sent me back saying that the password I had entered didn't match the confirmation one (which it never asked for.)
Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:56 pm
There is a box located above the captcha code, which is the place to enter your password. There is another box to the right of the captcha, and this is where you enter the captcha code. Not going to lie, it's very easy to miss.
Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:24 am
Quote :
There is a box located above the captcha code, which is the place to enter your password. There is another box to the right of the captcha, and this is where you enter the captcha code. Not going to lie, it's very easy to miss.

I just told her today, she joined without any problems. The site has changed and moved around since I joined, so I wouldn't have known. Thanks.
Page 1 of 1