Gasrforum
HomeLandingContactStaffMemberlistSend creditsRegisterLog in

GASR News

GASR Moderator Applications are OPEN
June 12, 2017 #update

Yes, it's that time again; we are in dire need of more volunteers to help moderate our forum and ensure that all members behave according to our forum rules. Click here to apply!

AP GUIDELINES REFRESHER & RULE CHANGE
June 10, 2017 #announcement

Due to the recent influx of users violating the AP guidelines set by Forumotion that we are required to enforce, we've decided that a little refresher on that section of the rule book was needed. Click here for further information.

Beta Testers Needed
June 4, 2017 #important

We need beta testers for the new forum! Click here for further information.

GASR LGBTQ+ EVENT
June 3, 2017 #event

LGBTQ Pride is one of the largest events today that is celebrated among many major cities across the nation. To celebrate, we’ve organized a contest with our lovely mascot, Blob! Click here to join!

GASR LGBTQ+ PRIDE MONTH
June 1, 2017 #event

It's that time of the year again, in which all the GASR community comes together to celebrate love and equality, promoting a safe space for people of all orientations. In June 2016 we had a LGBTQ+ Pride week and we had an incredible amount of people participating so this year we decided to make it a whole month! Click here to participate!

New Update on Forum Migration
May 23, 2017 #update

Alright guys, it's been a few weeks and we're here with another update on the progress of moving the forum. Click here to read the full report.

Artist of the Moment

PixyPersephone

Visit my shop View my bio

Hi there ! ~ I'm Irma but if you wish you can call me PixyP ~ I started here in gasr thanks to a friend that invited me to the forum years ago ~ it started like a hobby since the art is one of my passions ~ but many artists here inspired me to improve, so ~ i really like to look back and see how much i have improved here in the gasr community ♡ ! i wish to continue improving in this passion.. so, i'll stay around here making more art for you n.n !

Online Staff

Staff Status Updates

STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
STATUS
Poll
Do you think GASR should move to its own private server?
Yes
46%
 46% [ 368 ]
No
12%
 12% [ 92 ]
Not Now
4%
 4% [ 32 ]
Not Sure
17%
 17% [ 139 ]
Don't Care if We Stay or Go
21%
 21% [ 169 ]
Total Votes : 800

Statistics

We have 15352 registered users
The newest registered user is Zakara

Our users have posted a total of 227495 messages in 3822 subjects

GASR Time

Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:06 pm
Hello I just opened a new shop and I have a problem with coding. I've been making this table for a long time now and I've been seeing how it looks like through preview. It looked fine and healthy but when I posted it it was really weird and I can't figure out why that is. Here's the code.
Thank you!

Edit. Even the code isn't showing properly.....

I don't know how I can show you the problem.

http://www.gasrforum.com/t39279-do-not-post#1941066

Check the second post in my shop. You'll see the weird code. It is supposed to be longer too..

Last edited by FluffyCandyYummy on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:50 pm
I had the same issue!
It looks to be the font, for me it was a symbol I kept using.
Try it without the pasted font and then see :)
Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:01 pm
I'm not really sure what you mean by weird code o-o I saw the post and i think it looks fine? If you screenshot the part of the table that actually looks wrong or something? It'd help me figure it out.
Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:41 am
@Artoria It looks fine? owo
Ok the problem is with the second post. I have made a pretty long code and it looks like THAT at first which is how it should look like but then...it goes like THIS and then like THIS...and the next comment pretty much got combined with the 2nd post. In preview it looks fine tho ;/ Could you send me a screenshot on how you can see it?

Also the code that shows fine is just the beggining so idk why the whole one won't show ;/
Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:36 am
Also @Desu I'm not using any specific font, just the default one. You think it could be a symbol or something?
Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:37 am
@Desu omg...I removed my heart symbol and it worked! Thanks a bunch mate :e11:
Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:59 am
Oh ha wow I was blind. I totally didn't even notice that the first time. Cuz I just clicked the quote button the second post and whatever code up was for what was on the post. Glad you fixed it tho
Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:02 am
@Artoria Thanks for your help honey <3
Page 1 of 1